PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 10:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
Teeter: still checking.

Input I have fixed. There is a registry setting the the SYS/21647/Shared/Common/Shell/ folder in the .rgu. I am going to post a instant fix which is to open your regedit and navigate to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input and delete the redirect key. Reboot and walla, it will be in the personal settings again.
Permanent fix for all my sys and will be incorporated into new ones. In the SYS/21647/Shared/Common/Shell/ delete the .rgu and paste the one i have posted here in there. Or simply go in the .rgu and delete the key yourself before you build. Either way, glad to put that one to bed.
I did the short term fix and deleted the redirect registry key for now through Total Commander, soft reset was required but i turned off manila before hand for a quicker start hehe

and you're right i was anxious for the "waLLa!" moment and there it was. Nice crisp input settings, completing the 6 icon arrangement sigh.. such geeks here.

thanks, and I'll replace the one in the kitchen just for later builds testing of course. Teeter meh.. i can live without but was curious as to why none of your sys files would display the text right in it.

I just use it to level the device as i said mostly so its not big deal
Old 04-11-2010, 10:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

the teeter text problem might have something to do with the system default fonts, ttf files Ill look into it next time i build, which will be tonight before bed for the last time today.

in summary Welropes 21647 with this one .RGU he posted is the most stable, memory friendly build i have used. ever.. Even more so than 21646

just wish i could get my bouncy start menu back, from 23542 of even better yet the one you can pull from the top down and let it "snap" back up
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
the teeter text problem might have something to do with the system default fonts, ttf files Ill look into it next time i build, which will be tonight before bed for the last time today.

in summary Welropes 21647 with this one .RGU he posted is the most stable, memory friendly build i have used. ever.. Even more so than 21646

just wish i could get my bouncy start menu back, from 23542 of even better yet the one you can pull from the top down and let it "snap" back up
Thanks bro, glad it is running so smooth. Im sure one of us will figure out the teeter, and i am also working on a fix to the bold fonts. I am on to a couple of registry settings, ill let ya know how it goes.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

SpoiledK is just getting started

@ welrope... I'm having some issue cooking with 23554. I've added Bing 5.0 EXT, but every time it finishes cooking, loading, and my phone boots up, it will have the older Bing 4.6.9179.1 instead of the newer Bing I've added... It seem that 23554 has Bing burnt in. Is there a way to remove it so I can cook with the new version?

Thanks....
Old 04-11-2010, 11:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

rebelshadow is keeping up the good workrebelshadow is keeping up the good work

Welrope, any ideas on my dialer or today task bar issues?
Old 04-11-2010, 11:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP, TP2, Imagio
Carrier: Alltel-Verizon

NEPATR1OTS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNEPATR1OTS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNEPATR1OTS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Welrope, Congratulations on making VIP. You earned it.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:42 PM
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledK View Post
@ welrope... I'm having some issue cooking with 23554. I've added Bing 5.0 EXT, but every time it finishes cooking, loading, and my phone boots up, it will have the older Bing 4.6.9179.1 instead of the newer Bing I've added... It seem that 23554 has Bing burnt in. Is there a way to remove it so I can cook with the new version?

Thanks....
bing is not in the sys as i know of. Bing 5.0 is already in calk's kitchen and just needs enabled. It or any package you added would overwrite the sys file anyways. Check your reg.dat for the masd and verify its 5.0 or try cooking calk's version in without yours. You can also post your build log if you wish.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:48 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPATR1OTS View Post
Welrope, Congratulations on making VIP. You earned it.
THANK YOU!!! I just saw that! It is cool to have finally made it to VIP. Thank you all as well!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:53 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelshadow View Post
Welrope, any ideas on my dialer or today task bar issues?
Bro, you have some major issues going on in your kitchen!!! starting with this
Warning: Overwriting 'WF_signal_04.png'
Warning: Overwriting 'WF_Status_On.png'
Warning: Overwriting 'WF_Status_On_Disable.png'
Failed to parse value name HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila!!!
Multimedia - Resco Photo Manager
Warning: Overwriting 'Icons_16.png

The failed to parse value name usually means you have something off in your app.reg that i couldn't read. Check for \ instead of what it should be \\ in certain situations. Your MightyROM WAR_BlueSatin is what is hosing up your graphics and probably your dialer, it is overwriting all your buttons and what not.
You also have a several hundred duplicate modules going on too, that's never good. i would fix that as well.

Im not suprised your phone looks and behaves like crap, you have a lot of work to do!!!!
Old 04-12-2010, 12:09 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
that's odd I just build with the same things set in the kitchen with

23542(kitchen original) teeter text fine/ and start/settings/input is back
21646 (welrope) no text on teeter menus, and start/settings/input is missing
aswell as a voicecommand but thats no problem
21647 no text on teeter no input office 2010 missing

im hoping the office 2010 icons and the start/setting/input icon are related two birds with one stone
i added voice command manually as the sys doesn't come with it. Is that an option most of you would want to have?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development