PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 12:12 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

welrope, here is my erv:
http://www.mediafire.com/?egmjmdjh2dw

can you take a look at just this and tell me what is going on with sprint nav? never had this problem on any other build (all others were 28232).
also, sounds like i need to download the 21647 and play some more. if you need a different file to look at let me know.
also, is threaded email only on sense???

congrats VIP member!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
welrope, here is my erv:
http://www.mediafire.com/?egmjmdjh2dw

can you take a look at just this and tell me what is going on with sprint nav? never had this problem on any other build (all others were 28232).
also, sounds like i need to download the 21647 and play some more. if you need a different file to look at let me know.
also, is threaded email only on sense???

congrats VIP member!!!
Not sure about the treaded email and sense. I think a lot of people are having a problem with exchange threading. All other accounts thread fine for me if you set your inbox the recieved or subject one...lol...can't remember which but you will know when it is right. The bold fonts of 216xx and getting the threaded email in exchange to work are my two biggest projects. I think Calk got it working it 28232 or it came that way one, so ill figure it out eventually.

If you can, right after you build, look in your kitchen and grab the buildlog.txt. Post it as it will give me a lot more insight as to what is going on. Also, if you are not using my ext, post it as well. Thanks and well get it figured out.

Also, do forget to replace the .rgu i posted a page back before you build with 21647 if you need your input icon in settings/personal/. I will include this fix in all future builds. It was something M$ broke and was a B#$ch to find.
Thanks for the Congrats!!!

Last edited by welrope; 04-12-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
i added voice command manually as the sys doesn't come with it. Is that an option most of you would want to have?
Not a problem at all, i simply got the voice command from another kitchen SYS and placed it in

Kitchen\SYS\21647\SHARED\COMMON\

I can see people wanting to try out voice command with the newest sys builds if it matches the SYS version

attached the Voice Command im using with no problems
Attached Files
File Type: rar Voice Command Drag and Drop.rar (2.07 MB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Deimoss; 04-12-2010 at 12:47 AM. Reason: updated 0409 files to drag and drop thanks to welrope
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

SpoiledK is just getting started

Quote:
bing is not in the sys as i know of. Bing 5.0 is already in calk's kitchen and just needs enabled. It or any package you added would overwrite the sys file anyways. Check your reg.dat for the masd and verify its 5.0 or try cooking calk's version in without yours. You can also post your build log if you wish.
Thanks for the quick response... here is the wierd part, I cook the other version fine with the new Bing, but with this version it always show up with the older version... I then decide to uncheck the Bing select, meaning not Bing at all, the older version still show up in the ROM...
Old 04-12-2010, 12:31 AM
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
Not a problem at all, i simply got the voice command from another kitchen SYS and placed it in

Kitchen\SYS\21647\SHARED\COMMON\

I can see people wanting to try out voice command with the newest sys builds if it matches the SYS version

attached the Voice Command im using with no problems

Dont forget about the language folder in 0409. I the complete package to the post and it is universal for any sys. Thanks Deimoss for the idea!
Attached Files
File Type: rar VoiceCommandforAllSYS.rar (2.07 MB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by welrope; 04-12-2010 at 12:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:32 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledK View Post
Thanks for the quick response... here is the wierd part, I cook the other version fine with the new Bing, but with this version it always show up with the older version... I then decide to uncheck the Bing select, meaning not Bing at all, the older version still show up in the ROM...
Post your buildlog.txt of both examples and let me take a look.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond/Pro/TP2
Carrier: Sprint

kski71 is becoming a great contributor

I cant download the kitchen. It takes me to the page but after I type in 3 digit code nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:37 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kski71 View Post
I cant download the kitchen. It takes me to the page but after I type in 3 digit code nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated.
LOL, use the "search thread" button up top and type in mirror. You should get several. Even most of the geeks here have it in there sig!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:46 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Not sure about the treaded email and sense. I think a lot of people are having a problem with exchange threading. All other accounts thread fine for me if you set your inbox the recieved or subject one...lol...can't remember which but you will know when it is right. The bold fonts of 216xx and getting the threaded email in exchange to work are my two biggest projects. I think Calk got it working it 28232 or it came that way one, so ill figure it out eventually.

If you can, right after you build, look in your kitchen and grab the buildlog.txt. Post it as it will give me a lot more insight as to what is going on. Also, if you are not using my ext, post it as well. Thanks and well get it figured out.

Also, do forget to replace the .rgu i posted a page back before you build with 21647 if you need your input icon in settings/personal/. I will include this fix in all future builds. It was something M$ broke and was a B#$ch to find.
Thanks for the Congrats!!!
i've never had my yahoo thread so I'm not sure if I have a setting wrong, can't find the setting for inbox you speak of.
I'll be flashing here shortly, fixed a lot of regedits more to my liking for backlight and such and fixed the regedits calk used for tcpip parm and wmp that mess with pandora so it should work immediately post flash.

on a side note, i am able to post file links for mediafire, but how do I link to my acct and add it to my sig? (seems easier that way).
Old 04-12-2010, 12:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

@ threading email

it's nothing fancy nrfitchett4, it's actually most commonly distinguished by it's "Conversations" view in your inbox's top right corner.

Let's say a friend and you sent multiple emails back and forth between each other like a small chat.

Conversations view simple combines those emails together into one email with a conversation symbol. As far as i know this is not available in a Manila type view.. but that would be sweet. Get on it HTC
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development