PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 05:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
i see now.

I posted above was the cfc decompressed Manila 1.7.1

William posted a compressed version of it, i believe that was the problem.

I went ahead and compared what u posted as working for you to what i had beta posted and they match up, except urs has some extra files in there

Anyway, i decided to add these very nice CoOkie clocks by sebo here
he did a great job on these clocks!
Its all good, we all have the same common goal. Get it cooked in!

Droidrox39
Old 04-18-2010, 05:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
William i see you seperated the manila into tabs from Rawdi's uploaded Sprint Manila

Just a little confused.. What is it about Rawdi's package that makes it "way smaller" If he took the 1st package you made(lang removed and cfc'ed pngs optimized" took out the imaged manila files and replaced them with stock files

is this not the same re upload you did with the Sprint Manila without Sprint Tabs and without Language files

Why would his package be "smaller" Rawdi got me pretty confused with his posts... also what does he mean by "odd file names" im trying to see what he's looking at, but i have no idea where he's coming from half the time, lol
Haha... Sorry man.

My package would be smaller than the STOCK package, but bigger than his smallest optimized package. It will also still be smaller than the non optimized PNG image manila, since it still has some optimized PNGs.. just the ones that were too compressed were replaced.

Also... Mine still has the sprint tabs...

Odd file names: I just had no idea what they were named when dumped. Thats all.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 04-18-2010, 06:45 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Maybe this isn't the thread to ask, but I'm going to take the chance because search is really turning up nothing ... Does anyone here know how to replace the default background for Mobile Shell from inside the EXT? I don't know which file it is in.

On a side note, none of my family cares but I am excited. I made my own startup animation and made a DLL into a module! And it all works! YEA!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
Maybe this isn't the thread to ask, but I'm going to take the chance because search is really turning up nothing ... Does anyone here know how to replace the default background for Mobile Shell from inside the EXT? I don't know which file it is in.

On a side note, none of my family cares but I am excited. I made my own startup animation and made a DLL into a module! And it all works! YEA!
Ooh i think i got this one!

spb mobile shell likes to refrence to this file for background ' vp_bkg_now ' while running Mobile Shell Sense, could they be one and the same perhaps..

I have three of these files i can upload if you'd like?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:27 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Ooh i think i got this one!

spb mobile shell likes to refrence to this file for background ' vp_bkg_now ' while running Mobile Shell Sense, could they be one and the same perhaps..

I have three of these files i can upload if you'd like?
that would be great!

EDIT: and my next question would be what do I open that DAT file with ... they are gibberish when I open them with notepad.

Last edited by meatgel; 04-18-2010 at 07:32 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

JSnively is keeping up the good workJSnively is keeping up the good work

Quote:
that would be great!

EDIT: and my next question would be what do I open that DAT file with ... they are gibberish when I open them with notepad.
This thread will tell you all you need to know.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=378367
Old 04-18-2010, 08:29 PM
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

here you go, from my personal database of wonders

but that thread posted up, looks like it has some good info for Spb'ers
Attached Files
File Type: rar Dark Oak Grain SPB Wallpaper DAT.rar (659.3 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-18-2010, 08:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

That is too cool!!!
I know what you mean. My family is so tired of hearing about phones, Roms, Exts...
Old 04-18-2010, 08:40 PM
VIP Member

Quote:

it's like no one appreciates the super data highways our brains travel just to perform a simple tweak..

let alone the time it takes for said tweak to be improved, or become obsolete, so we are also competing with time.. as we keep up with new releases and hit ceilings where we can't expand our efforts any longer, (sys limitations)

we understand you
Old 04-18-2010, 09:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I know this is frowned on but i'm gonna ask anyway. Were is the file that has the "Calkulins Kitchen" when the phone is flashing. Thanks.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development