PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 12:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
Gotta question? Could not get arcsoft working in the kitchen, so I set it up to install through XDA_UC. Here's the problem, when it installs (works) and restarts, a new task manager appears in the start menu outside of my folders. I'm stumped. Any ideas? Using Sprint_5_0_94_1285c cab if anyone can help me cook this in. Thanks.
Fix was- opened XDA_UC EXT App.reg w/notepad ++ and changed line 4 adding in the start folder name matching the one in initflashfiles.dat

was-
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\XDA\AutoShortCut]
"\\Windows\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Task Manager.lnk"="\\Windows\\FS_TaskMgr.exe"

changed to-
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\XDA\AutoShortCut]
"\\Windows\\Start Menu\\Programs\\System Tools\\Task Manager.lnk"="\\Windows\\FS_TaskMgr.exe"
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:48 AM
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Sorry, one more. I added a couple new ringers in but the did not show up. Beyond adding the files in, do i need to edit the initflashfiles.dat?
i was correct on this one. just dropped in new ringtones into OEM\TP2\COMMON\OEMDrivers making sure they match the name of others starting Ring-"ringtone name". wav,mp3,ect. Next I went to OEM\TP2\0409\initflashfiles.dat scrolling down to ringtones and added in new ringtones accordingly. should look like this.

Directory("\Windows\Rings"):-File("Ring-Why Do I Need A Job.mp3","\Windows\Ring-Why Do I Need A Job.mp3")
make sure ringtone name matches and will show up in your sound and display menu ringtone list
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:49 AM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
Just messin with ya!! I enjoy racing to be the first one to get the sys dumped and sorted for use here in the states. As soon as i get through sorting and fixing them, ill have it out. Im starting to wonder if the 24605 is the new 6.5 ?
24605 is a new one to me - bring it on!!!!!!!
Old 04-18-2010, 01:00 AM
VIP Member

Anyone run across this? In the start menu\settings\home\ appearance flamerise, black flamerise, classic blue (all the usual suspects) show up;however, now I have a new one named cook. ps if you get it don't select it. top and bottom bars go grey and phone trips out.
Old 04-18-2010, 01:17 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

thanks for the manila...now how do i get weather to activate out of the gate? i always have to go to weather tab and enable location...

Help Me Help You
Old 04-18-2010, 01:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
Thanks for your work. This is great. I dont use most of the tabs.
I sorry I have not been paying attention. What do I need to remove?
If youre using the Manila Engine 2.5.2012.1324 package, all the dlls,etc for each tab is in that package, so you can remove them from each tab, just keeping the files that are xxxxxx_manila....then again I suppose you could prolly leave them in and evk would overwrite them...
Old 04-18-2010, 01:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
thanks for the manila...now how do i get weather to activate out of the gate? i always have to go to weather tab and enable location...
First you have to run QuickGPS. Go to start/tools/QuickGPS. That should get it working without having to put in your local.
Old 04-18-2010, 01:49 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Anyone run across this? In the start menu\settings\home\ appearance flamerise, black flamerise, classic blue (all the usual suspects) show up;however, now I have a new one named cook. ps if you get it don't select it. top and bottom bars go grey and phone trips out.
bet that don't belong there.... don't have it on my build.

Old 04-18-2010, 01:50 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
First you have to run QuickGPS. Go to start/tools/QuickGPS. That should get it working without having to put in your local.
thanks, but ive used roms before where it pulls your location automatically when u first flash it... wondering what the trick is to that. I run my ROM, but then i always have to go to weather, enable location, to get it to work, kind of annoying
Old 04-18-2010, 01:51 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

ok if anyone knows the reg location, I'll love you forever.
I am looking for the location for personal info in the reg. (name, address, etc).
I want to add it to my reg tweaks so I don't have to do it everytime.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development