PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 08:28 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Thanks. Does that one include the album fix for 6.1 and the rest of the fixes for v1.1?

I'm basically trying to build a 6.1 ROM as close to stock as possible minus a few apps like NFL/nascar/sprint navigation/and some other stuff.
I don't use 6.1 but that problem was a known issue that is fixed supposedly in this kitchen.
Google is the next skynet
Old 11-24-2009, 08:52 PM
mgk
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

mgk is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
So, I finally figured out my text sending issue ... all I need now is the new kitchen.

EDIT: and I spoke too soon about the sending issue. Seems like if i send a picture mail, I have to soft reset my phone before I can send a text. I receive them fine, just can't reply until I soft reset. I've rebuilt quite a few different ways trying to figure this out. Am I the only one having issues with sending texts?
No you're not. I have Calkulin's ROM (no kitchen) for WM6.1 and I am having problems with sending text messages. As much as I like it, I'm thinking of going back to stock. No patience I guess.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:07 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgk View Post
No you're not. I have Calkulin's ROM (no kitchen) for WM6.1 and I am having problems with sending text messages. As much as I like it, I'm thinking of going back to stock. No patience I guess.
I did figure out what my issue was (with p-slim's help) and have been running stable on 21876 for a couple of days now. It turned out to be the battery driver I was installing after the build! Don't give up yet. Put up some information about the issue you are having, the sys you are using and what you add after the build and some of the geniuses here can really help.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:56 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I did figure out what my issue was (with p-slim's help) and have been running stable on 21876 for a couple of days now. It turned out to be the battery driver I was installing after the build! Don't give up yet. Put up some information about the issue you are having, the sys you are using and what you add after the build and some of the geniuses here can really help.
I was wondering if that updated driver had worked, glad to see it did.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

icon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
all you have to do is add the sys to the sys folder and the rom to the rom folder. just match them up. i think its the xip folder that won't change but i'm not sure, but you will easily figure it out. whatever is in the folder add it to the kitchen in the same spot.

So, if your going to cook a 28002 rom, what xip do you pick since 28002 isn't an option?
Old 11-25-2009, 11:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon123 View Post
So, if your going to cook a 28002 rom, what xip do you pick since 28002 isn't an option?
then your missing something.

check your ROM > shared and Touch_Pro_2 folders and see which one is missing the 28002 folder.

just make a copy of any of the other folders in that directory and rename it 28002.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker

icon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
then your missing something.

check your ROM > shared and Touch_Pro_2 folders and see which one is missing the 28002 folder.

just make a copy of any of the other folders in that directory and rename it 28002.
From Calkulin's 28002 Sys folder download, I have Rom and Sys folders. I have extracted them to the preview kitchen in their respected directories. I don't quite understand what else I am missing (at least from his download). I'm kind of new to this, so most likely that is my problem. Can you try to explain again? Thanks for the help.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
From Calkulin's 28002 Sys folder download, I have Rom and Sys folders. I have extracted them to the preview kitchen in their respected directories. I don't quite understand what else I am missing (at least from his download). I'm kind of new to this, so most likely that is my problem. Can you try to explain again? Thanks for the help.
ok.

go into ROM folder of the kitchen directory. you should see a Shared folder and a Touch_Pro_2 folder.

in each of those folders, you should have a folder named with each sys build you have in the kitchen.

1 of those 2 folders is missing the 28002. whichever 1 is missing it just make a copy of say the 23506 folder and rename it 28002.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
ok.

go into ROM folder of the kitchen directory. you should see a Shared folder and a Touch_Pro_2 folder.

in each of those folders, you should have a folder named with each sys build you have in the kitchen.

1 of those 2 folders is missing the 28002. whichever 1 is missing it just make a copy of say the 23506 folder and rename it 28002.
Thanks, that worked. For future sake, could I have just picked the 23506 in XIP drop down selection in the kitchen?
Old 11-25-2009, 12:25 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Thanks, that worked. For future sake, could I have just picked the 23506 in XIP drop down selection in the kitchen?
yes, you could easily just select 23088 or 23506 and you will be fine.

edit: according to calkulin you should create a folder and rename with the new sys. I don't think there is anything wrong though by just selecting one of the older ones, thats what i usually do.

Last edited by p-slim; 11-25-2009 at 01:56 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development