View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 09:07 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgk View Post
No you're not. I have Calkulin's ROM (no kitchen) for WM6.1 and I am having problems with sending text messages. As much as I like it, I'm thinking of going back to stock. No patience I guess.
I did figure out what my issue was (with p-slim's help) and have been running stable on 21876 for a couple of days now. It turned out to be the battery driver I was installing after the build! Don't give up yet. Put up some information about the issue you are having, the sys you are using and what you add after the build and some of the geniuses here can really help.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 1 times.