PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 10:35 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)
Carrier: Sprint

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Calc - are you also going to update the ROM ? I've been your TP and Diamond (for wife) ROM user... and would like to start using yours on TP2 as well.. just got it yesterday

If you are updating it I would rather wait...
Old 11-28-2009, 10:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & had a Samsung Omnia 910
Carrier: Verizon

JADAmbra is a n00b

This ROM is the Best I've tested yet. I had an issue with the Verizon keyboard cab, but when I uninstalled it it fixed it. maybe thats for someone who is having a problem with the keyboard to run it may fix something. other then that, this is the BEST ROM ONLINE in my opinion, not buggy and with the choice of weater or animated home background, plus the footprints and geotagging for photos, its awsome, GREAT WORK Calkulin. I'm gonna try playing with the kitchen, take out some things for more memory, I'll letcha know how that pans out. Thanks again.

Last edited by JADAmbra; 11-28-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:50 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

hey calkulin do you think there will be an updated .tsk that works on 6.5.1, i really missed the enhanced menu.
Google is the next skynet
Old 11-28-2009, 10:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

starmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIP

Hey Calk, once again great job.

I am just having 1 issue. When typing with the on screen keyboard I cannot get my words to stay in my words. I switched to a different ezinput 2.1 oem but still has the same issue.

I tried the fix from this thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=31) on xda but it still is not working.

I also tried the ezinput from eRices kitchen with no luck either. Although it works with his.

I can now get the words to stay but once I soft reset the words are once again gone.

Its not a huge issue but I usually like to add my own words that I use often. So if you could look into this problem it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Old 11-28-2009, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

rebelshadow is keeping up the good workrebelshadow is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmans View Post
Hey Calk, once again great job.

I am just having 1 issue. When typing with the on screen keyboard I cannot get my words to stay in my words. I switched to a different ezinput 2.1 oem but still has the same issue.

I tried the fix from this thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=31) on xda but it still is not working.

I also tried the ezinput from eRices kitchen with no luck either. Although it works with his.

I can now get the words to stay but once I soft reset the words are once again gone.

Its not a huge issue but I usually like to add my own words that I use often. So if you could look into this problem it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
ditto, just a small issue and not enough to switch but it would be nice to have it working.

BYW, Calk don't worry about that cab for the start menu icon size, I figured it out.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:31 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
If you want the most trouble-free messaging, my advice is to go in and rip out HTC Message 1.07.281.2 from the OEM directory (I think it's in that one).

That'll give you the stock SMS/MMS stuff.
I did that and built with 28005 and still have the same issue. If I receive a text, it won't open for me to read and if I go into messaging and click on new, nothing happens. I have no issues with 6.5 ... it's only 6.5.x and I'm starting to think my phone is just stubborn because I built about 10 ROMs last night.

I do like the 21882 ROM I did get working well.

So, my next question is when I go to settings>system>device information and click on phone information nothing happens. Same as the last kitchen. Am I screwing something else up or is this just the deal?

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 11-28-2009, 11:34 AM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I did that and built with 28005 and still have the same issue. If I receive a text, it won't open for me to read and if I go into messaging and click on new, nothing happens. I have no issues with 6.5 ... it's only 6.5.x and I'm starting to think my phone is just stubborn because I built about 10 ROMs last night.

I do like the 21882 ROM I did get working well.

So, my next question is when I go to settings>system>device information and click on phone information nothing happens. Same as the last kitchen. Am I screwing something else up or is this just the deal?
when i click on phone identity nothing happens also.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:36 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
when i click on phone identity nothing happens also.
YEA! I'm not alone ... but BOO! I wish I could fix it. Maybe it's a registry thing like the owner information stuff.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:42 AM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomWolfX View Post
I tried that, but I ended up with a ROM that didn't boot.
That's odd. I'm using 21882 + 2.1 Manila and it works fine without that file.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:45 AM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
That's odd. I'm using 21882 + 2.1 Manila and it works fine without that file.
I know there is "messaging client" and "htc message" in the kitchen. messaging client as we all know is the new htc messaging which can be set to false, but htc message can't be set to false. if i set that to false i also get a rom that will not send sms.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development