PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 09:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

warxhead is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
I use 21876 because I feel that it works better with manila. The big buttons on 23506 cause an issue with manila if I remember correctly
Okay, does it have a twitter tab? Because I would love that.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Quote:
Originally Posted by warxhead View Post
Okay, does it have a twitter tab? Because I would love that.

Manila 2.5 has the twitter tab.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

warxhead is a n00b

Quote:
Manila 2.5 has the twitter tab.
Okay, sorry for all the questions, you've been a huge help though!
So I download the kitchen, I can probably figure it out, 21876 with manila 2.5? And anything else I need to do?

Quick edit: Will work on verizon?

Last edited by warxhead; 11-10-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:29 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: Telus

starmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIP
Re: [ 11-9 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Can anyone tell me if I am the only one with this problem. I've asked three times and no has responded. (not trying to be rude just wondering) I use the compact qwerty alot and have not been able to use it. Also see my other info below

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmans View Post
Hey Calk great kitchen, not sure of you saw my post a few pages back, it was suring the links going down. Ive tried a few different ezinput 2.1 oems and they all have the same problem. See my other post below.
Quote:
For some reason the ezinput 2.1 is not letting me select anything other than full qwerty. Trying to see what I can figure out. Anyone have any ideas.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Quote:
Originally Posted by warxhead View Post
Okay, sorry for all the questions, you've been a huge help though!
So I download the kitchen, I can probably figure it out, 21876 with manila 2.5? And anything else I need to do?

Quick edit: Will work on verizon?
Well, just go though all the options and choose the ones you like. Make sure to read the first post though. There are no mods compatible with 2.5 according to calk. It should work with verizon, just select your carrier as verizon. Choose 6.5 as the os, 21876 as both the sys and the xip. Of course make sure you check real 6.5 aku
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:35 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I use 21876 because I feel that it works better with manila. The big buttons on 23506 cause an issue with manila if I remember correctly
thats what e-natives position fix is for. it fixes the problems with 6.5.1. and tf3d
Old 11-10-2009, 09:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jorjitoc is a n00b

I have read so many of these posts and gone from ROM to ROM trying to find a stable 6.5.1 & Manila 2.5 one that I have lost track on the MMS issues. No need to flame me, I have read through these posts and I haven't found a definitive answer on whether or not MMS works on 6.5.1 or even 6.5 and/or Manila 2.1 or 2.5. I cooked Manila 2.1 into a 6.1 ROM (yuck) but MMS worked without modification. Can someone tell me definitively, what combination(s) of Windows Mobile and Manila will and will not work with MMS? I am on Sprint, by the way. I really want 6.5.1 because of the finger friendly buttons, and yes, I like the eye candy of Manila 2.5 and also some of the new tabs like Twitter. Any help?
Old 11-10-2009, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

warxhead is a n00b

Quote:
Well, just go though all the options and choose the ones you like. Make sure to read the first post though. There are no mods compatible with 2.5 according to calk. It should work with verizon, just select your carrier as verizon. Choose 6.5 as the os, 21876 as both the sys and the xip. Of course make sure you check real 6.5 aku
Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
thats what e-natives position fix is for. it fixes the problems with 6.5.1. and tf3d
Thanks rose1!

And would you recommend that version then?
Old 11-10-2009, 09:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [ 11-9 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Can anyone tell me if I am the only one with this problem. I've asked three times and no has responded. (not trying to be rude just wondering) I use the compact qwerty alot and have not been able to use it. Also see my other info below

You need to drop the biotouch.dll from a TouchFlo package, like the one used for 6.1 ROMs into the Windows directory for that to show up or you can change this reg key and it will show up immediately but once you close the menu, the key changes back to 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\ezsip]
"BioToShowMenu"=dword:1

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjitoc View Post
I have read so many of these posts and gone from ROM to ROM trying to find a stable 6.5.1 & Manila 2.5 one that I have lost track on the MMS issues. No need to flame me, I have read through these posts and I haven't found a definitive answer on whether or not MMS works on 6.5.1 or even 6.5 and/or Manila 2.1 or 2.5. I cooked Manila 2.1 into a 6.1 ROM (yuck) but MMS worked without modification. Can someone tell me definitively, what combination(s) of Windows Mobile and Manila will and will not work with MMS? I am on Sprint, by the way. I really want 6.5.1 because of the finger friendly buttons, and yes, I like the eye candy of Manila 2.5 and also some of the new tabs like Twitter. Any help?

MMS works but on Manila 2.5, the way I have it setup, it only works from Album(uses Arcsoft to send) because for Sprint & Verizon, the settings in the HTC messaging client are incomplete, so you can't send MMS's from the SMS tab in manila but if your on Telus, it might work from HTC messaging client as the settings look to be complete, you just need to change the default server to Telus in the options of HTC messaging client
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development