View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 10:04 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjitoc View Post
I have read so many of these posts and gone from ROM to ROM trying to find a stable 6.5.1 & Manila 2.5 one that I have lost track on the MMS issues. No need to flame me, I have read through these posts and I haven't found a definitive answer on whether or not MMS works on 6.5.1 or even 6.5 and/or Manila 2.1 or 2.5. I cooked Manila 2.1 into a 6.1 ROM (yuck) but MMS worked without modification. Can someone tell me definitively, what combination(s) of Windows Mobile and Manila will and will not work with MMS? I am on Sprint, by the way. I really want 6.5.1 because of the finger friendly buttons, and yes, I like the eye candy of Manila 2.5 and also some of the new tabs like Twitter. Any help?

MMS works but on Manila 2.5, the way I have it setup, it only works from Album(uses Arcsoft to send) because for Sprint & Verizon, the settings in the HTC messaging client are incomplete, so you can't send MMS's from the SMS tab in manila but if your on Telus, it might work from HTC messaging client as the settings look to be complete, you just need to change the default server to Telus in the options of HTC messaging client