PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 02:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
28002 & other SYS are in my SYS folder

Calkulin's SYS Folder
Is 23089 worth going from 23088? Also, you got time to check your PM's. I had a question for you? Thanks!
Old 11-24-2009, 02:38 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
28002 & other SYS are in my SYS folder

Calkulin's SYS Folder
thank you calkulin. I don't really need a new kitchen, the new sys is enough for me. I've been wanting 28002, now its time to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
imma have to learn how to just add sys on my own lol
you really should. you don't need a new kitchen because the preview one is fine. the new sys is what makes the difference.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 11-24-2009 at 02:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
thank you calkulin. I don't really need a new kitchen, the new sys is enough for me. I've been wanting 28002, now its time to play

you really should. you don't need a new kitchen because the preview one is fine. the new sys is what makes the difference.
well imma have alot of time so i guess ill learn

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 11-24-2009, 03:16 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
well imma have alot of time so i guess ill learn
all you have to do is add the sys to the sys folder and the rom to the rom folder. just match them up. i think its the xip folder that won't change but i'm not sure, but you will easily figure it out. whatever is in the folder add it to the kitchen in the same spot.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
all you have to do is add the sys to the sys folder and the rom to the rom folder. just match them up. i think its the xip folder that won't change but i'm not sure, but you will easily figure it out. whatever is in the folder add it to the kitchen in the same spot.
ill check it out, i thought it would be a pain but i guess not
Old 11-24-2009, 03:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz07 View Post
Is 23089 worth going from 23088? Also, you got time to check your PM's. I had a question for you? Thanks!

Not really but I have about 20 to go through, so I'll get to them soon when I have a little more time

Old 11-24-2009, 03:42 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Too late!

28004 is now out
Old 11-24-2009, 04:05 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Too late!

28004 is now out
yeah but its not calkulins 28004. when ever i try someone else's sys its not as stable as calkulin. As soon as calkulin gets to it thats coo, its not like any major updates are coming out with each release, just suppose to be a lil more stable and faster each time.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

corey1138 is keeping up the good workcorey1138 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to corey1138 Send a message via Yahoo to corey1138

Is there a way to get rid of the little pause on the lock screen when you take the phone out of sleep?

ipaq2200 - ipaq4100 - ipaqhx2110(wm6.5) - dell axim v3 - motoQ - i760 - xv6800 PPCK 23081
Old 11-24-2009, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Floods7 is a n00b

I like Microsoft One Note and I noticed it wasnt included in the ROM. So I went to install it and it said "Installation of Micorosft office One Note Mobile.CAB was unseccessful. I have had other 6.5.1 ROMS with it installed. Has anyone came across this problem?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development