View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 09:56 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I did figure out what my issue was (with p-slim's help) and have been running stable on 21876 for a couple of days now. It turned out to be the battery driver I was installing after the build! Don't give up yet. Put up some information about the issue you are having, the sys you are using and what you add after the build and some of the geniuses here can really help.
I was wondering if that updated driver had worked, glad to see it did.
Google is the next skynet