PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 02:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

datdamndeuce is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

Trying to unlock and the program keeps getting stuck on 0%
I have the phone connected via WMDC, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone
Threadstarter

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abednego View Post
I had to get my device replaced; and now I'm unable to unlock my replacement TP2.

I submitted a support ticket quite awhile ago, but still no response. (I even paid for the GSM unlocker!)

How long does it usually take?
anywhere from 1min to 3 days, in the holidays we slacked off a bit, but I can still say never a full week!! (except when Olipro accidentally managed to set all tickets to "closed" about 10 days ago, I checked the closed ones afterwards, but I found one since then that was skipped.)

anyway pretty sure you got a reply since then, if not, update the ticket by sending a msg (same ticket please, not a new one).

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex
Old 12-23-2009, 09:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: spcs

astraz7 is a n00b

Unlocker worked great. Had to run it twice, on first try it shut screen off completely and froze, I could not soft reset or turn it back on. removed and replaced battery. Tried again and am now happily unlocked and testing ROMs, Thanks!!!
Old 12-24-2009, 07:02 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Update: I picked up another TP2 and did not want to wait or pay the ransom, so I just unlocked it on my neighbor's pc. Instant success.

Remember: unless the unlocker licensing games change, never run the unlocker on a virgin TP2 on a pc or ip address that has previously unlocked a TP2. new pc + new ip + new TP2 = no waiting, no headaches, instant love (just need to find these in a rich girl with a Scaglietti and I'll be all set)...

Old 12-24-2009, 04:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint/Nextel

ink718 is keeping up the good workink718 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to ink718

I got my TP2 replaced. Is it possible to get another HSPL license to get it unlock it?

Don't forget to say thanx! ;]
Old 12-24-2009, 04:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: mongul> touch > diamond > touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to ezln0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Update: I picked up another TP2 and did not want to wait or pay the ransom, so I just unlocked it on my neighbor's pc. Instant success.

Remember: unless the unlocker licensing games change, never run the unlocker on a virgin TP2 on a pc or ip address that has previously unlocked a TP2. new pc + new ip + new TP2 = no waiting, no headaches, instant love (just need to find these in a rich girl with a Scaglietti and I'll be all set)...
it doesnt always work like that mate. i tried unlocking my girls brand new touch pro on her laptop and on her network and it gave me the error that i already unlock one phone. then i sent them an e ticket and their response was that since i already unlock one device i had to donate.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: ppc
Carrier: sprint

Jbroad572 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkCommander View Post
Ok, new to the touch pro 2 here. When trying to auto unlock I get an error saying Ive already unlocked a phone and need to purchase to unlock more. when trying to manually unlock, the manual unlock exe freezes my phone up. Any help would be great.
Man, this has been a headache. I hope all worth it, I get the same problem. Went through all the steps and downloaded the ip cab file, but when I try to open the manual file it just freezes up my phone everytime???
Old 12-24-2009, 09:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by datdamndeuce View Post
Trying to unlock and the program keeps getting stuck on 0%
I have the phone connected via WMDC, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
I made the same mistake. You downloaded the RELOCKER.
Old 12-25-2009, 07:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: USCC

outbackpaul is just getting started

Ok, I'm a first timer here. I followed the instructions to do this. I started the process but when it said to check to make sure the battery was at least 50% charged I cancelled the unlocking. Now my phone appears dead. I can't turn it on. I've got it on the charger but the amber light isn't on. I'm trying not to panic here. What do I do?
Old 12-25-2009, 07:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: USCC

outbackpaul is just getting started

Well, I was real nervous but I finally decided to pull the battery and all was well after that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development