PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 09:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 with SSS 2.5 Rom
Carrier: Sprint Sero!

zillanilla is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

I think you guys are being a bit harsh on the guy. If you donated recently, just dispute and get your money back. Otherwise...we had a good run with this unlocker. At this point we can wait for cmonex to come up with a fix, or wait for someone else to step up with a solution. I doubt anyone else comes up with something because I'm seeing mostly complaints and no answers, so we best just hurry up and wait...
Old 06-22-2010, 09:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillanilla View Post
I think you guys are being a bit harsh on the guy. If you donated recently, just dispute and get your money back. Otherwise...we had a good run with this unlocker. At this point we can wait for cmonex to come up with a fix, or wait for someone else to step up with a solution. I doubt anyone else comes up with something because I'm seeing mostly complaints and no answers, so we best just hurry up and wait...
sorry if this seems rude but, you obviously dont know what you're talkin about. this has been goin on for months.

Last edited by razorloves; 06-22-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:39 PM
N00b

zillanilla is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
sorry if this seems rude but, you obviously dont know what you're talkin about. this has been goin on for months.
No offense taken, I totally understand...I just think you guys are going about it the wrong way. He delivered...we rejoiced...he took (some of) the money and ran...what I'm saying is throwing the guy further under the bus is not helping things. Obviously he's being bashed because no one else can come up with an unlocker...otherwise he'd be an afterthought.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pissed that I can't unlock my replacement I just got, but it ain't the end of the world...I just hope we get a solution...be it from him or someone else...
Old 06-22-2010, 09:46 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillanilla View Post
No offense taken, I totally understand...I just think you guys are going about it the wrong way. He delivered...we rejoiced...he took (some of) the money and ran...what I'm saying is throwing the guy further under the bus is not helping things. Obviously he's being bashed because no one else can come up with an unlocker...otherwise he'd be an afterthought.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pissed that I can't unlock my replacement I just got, but it ain't the end of the world...I just hope we get a solution...be it from him or someone else...
no...it's because she popped in here a couple weeks ago and said "sorry we had a database corruption. all is well now". and then continues to take our money and ignore tickets. My reasoning for posting my opinion about her is that so the rest of you people have an idea of what's going on, so that you think twice about paying for something that might not work. You're entitled to your opinion, but you're obviously doing it without knowing the whole picture.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

DeMiNe0 is just getting started

Personally, I actually just jumped ship from windows mobile and went over to Android. WinMo isn't going to do me any good if I can't run my own rom on it.

I escalated the Dispute to a Claim. I'm pretty positive that I'm going to get my money back. If they answer the dispute, then I'll know they are alive, and hopefully that will get them to take care of the outstanding requests in this thread. If they don't, then we know they are just taking us on a run for our money.

It's amazing how once respectable developers, could just abuse users like that. It's been over a month since either dev has even logged onto the forums.

For anyone that hasn't opened a dispute, I advise you all do so now, since I believe there is a limit on the amount of days you can open a dispute once the transactions happened.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:14 PM
N00b

zillanilla is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
no...it's because she popped in here a couple weeks ago and said "sorry we had a database corruption. all is well now". and then continues to take our money and ignore tickets. My reasoning for posting my opinion about her is that so the rest of you people have an idea of what's going on, so that you think twice about paying for something that might not work. You're entitled to your opinion, but you're obviously doing it without knowing the whole picture.
I see and respect your point...I'm not saying be silent about it at all. It's just that some people are going over the top with it. 1.)Dispute, 2.)Get Refund, and 3.)Keep it moving is all some of these people need to do.

If cmonex wants to play cat and mouse, eff her(in the most respectful way possible lol)...some people are on here acting like Hulk Hogan died or somethin lol. It's not the end of the world, like dude above me said, there's always Android (for non Sero users at least)
Old 06-23-2010, 01:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Rosewood is just getting started

I would vote that the thread be unstickied and a new one explaining the current state of things in its place. 190 pages this thread is. When I got my first TP2 I unlocked it no problem. When I saw the program hadn't been updated, I ran it again and now my new phone is blacklisted and apparently no one is ever going to reply to my e-mail.

So the automatic mode is locked out. The manual mode doesn't work. If I copy the temporary files and run it outside of the loader, it fails with the same error. If I try the other patcher a few pages back, it fails. If I try it off the SD card, nothing happens.

Basically if you miss the part about needing to have a different computer and a different IP, you are SOL if you go to do an unlock.

Clarification for late comers: Going to the donation page from the unlocker marks you as able to flash. No need to wait on anything.

(Yes, it has been said but there are a few more recent posts that make it sound like that isn't the case.)

Last edited by Rosewood; 06-23-2010 at 02:11 AM.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint/SERO

sprinttechy is a n00b

Can't get anything to launch. Downloads a file then it goes away, get the virus warning, click ignore and then allow on the winows permission box and ....nothing. Did I follow the directions? Of course. This is the most hoky spl I have seen. I think it's in part to the commercialization and how this started out as a bunch of us trying to get gps on our moguls ( ty kmartburrito) and now it's spun out to a biz op I guess. Olipro has been writing these for us for free for so long I can't remember. But before and the extra shit got added on these all worked great for me. This one not even at all. Off to xda.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:49 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttechy View Post
Can't get anything to launch. Downloads a file then it goes away, get the virus warning, click ignore and then allow on the winows permission box and ....nothing. Did I follow the directions? Of course. This is the most hoky spl I have seen. I think it's in part to the commercialization and how this started out as a bunch of us trying to get gps on our moguls ( ty kmartburrito) and now it's spun out to a biz op I guess. Olipro has been writing these for us for free for so long I can't remember. But before and the extra shit got added on these all worked great for me. This one not even at all. Off to xda.
you are experiencing a very common problem that's been discussed tons of times in here. if you have avg av, then you have to open avg and add the unlocker exe to the exceptions. and, of course, disable firewall. then right click on the unlocker and choose run as administrator. xda has the same unlocker, by the way.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint/SERO

sprinttechy is a n00b

Ty sir you saved me 101 pages and you have been rewarded.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development