PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 02:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2, Shadow, Shadow 2, Tilt, SDA 2
Carrier: Verizon

agoetz5201 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

The 1st HSPL attempt failed and when I tried again it gave me the "Fatal Error" for non-commercial purposes... What a hassle! Man I should have implemented something like this for my 6.5 Shadow roms that I have seen on ebay!.. No worries I can get around it.. LOL
Old 06-17-2010, 02:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll View Post
ok well let the frustration commence....had to relock cuz verizon associates are a bunch of morons.....got phone back tried to unlock again... no go...made a donation for automatic unlock... lol seems i wasted my money cuz there was no instant result... i did however see at one point there is a file it recommended to download but got click happy and have never seen that particular prompt before and not its not the sspl-maunual it was something to do with activesync... anyone know the web address?
dang bored...long time no see. hope you're doin good (aside from this unlocker problems). the file you're looking for is in NOTE #3 on their website here http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php. the unlocker mentions a different file name that the gsm unlockers use, but they are meaning the sspl manual.

well...it appears they are just denying all unlocks, even if you pay. they never stooped this low before. maybe it's time we notify the ppcg staff and get the first post edited so that people know that the unlocker is no longer working, even if you "donate" money.

Last edited by razorloves; 06-17-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ Driod Incredible
Carrier: The red headed stepchild

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level

the file is actually enablerapinew.cab which didnt make a damn bite of difference..... yes it has been a long time....i'm planning on publishing some work in the near future... I pulled away from winmo and went back to customizing os's like I did before my addiction to this arena lol.... windows 7 has been alot of fun ... i have been able to customize a full install from disk that has all my tweaks updates setting applications and all wrapped into one install package like we do on the phone.... so now i'm done with that its time to come back here and play

Accepted NOT Expected
Old 06-17-2010, 02:52 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

it would be nice if cmonex and or olipro would pay a little attention to their thread and see all the problems that people are running to.

Old 06-17-2010, 02:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work

Ditto on problems unlocking... I am a consumer user, had to swap out a Sprint TP2 for a replacement device of the same type today, and cannot unlock... would be happy to donate $5 if I knew it would allow me to work through the process, but this does not appear to be the case...
Old 06-17-2010, 03:01 PM
VIP Member

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level

well I can tell you from a "developers" view.... it becomes a conflict of interest to give unlimited support to everything that a particular developer has published... then you add in the rude, impatient, incompetent, non-reading members and it all becomes overbearing and very irritating

ya i'm not thrilled about my device not unlocking again... and ya i'm not thrilled that my payment, in which should of instantly made it possible to unlock, didnt work... but never the less... olipro and comex have done so much for this community I will choose to sit patiently and wait for an outcome
Old 06-17-2010, 03:01 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
the file is actually enablerapinew.cab which didnt make a damn bite of difference..... yes it has been a long time....i'm planning on publishing some work in the near future... I pulled away from winmo and went back to customizing os's like I did before my addiction to this arena lol.... windows 7 has been alot of fun ... i have been able to customize a full install from disk that has all my tweaks updates setting applications and all wrapped into one install package like we do on the phone.... so now i'm done with that its time to come back here and play
thats freakin great man. lookin forward to it.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:05 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
well I can tell you from a "developers" view.... it becomes a conflict of interest to give unlimited support to everything that a particular developer has published... then you add in the rude, impatient, incompetent, non-reading members and it all becomes overbearing and very irritating

ya i'm not thrilled about my device not unlocking again... and ya i'm not thrilled that my payment, in which should of instantly made it possible to unlock, didnt work... but never the less... olipro and comex have done so much for this community I will choose to sit patiently and wait for an outcome
if you read back a bit, you'll see that they've been cheating people out of their money for months now. They just stepped it up a notch now.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:06 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I hear you on that, the problem with this is that if they are charging for replacements that's more than fine. In my case i've donated more than 5 times, I've had to replace my wife's phone and have submitted a ticket starting in late april, I understood they had a DB malfunction so I created another ticket, and I've yet to hear from them.

not only irritating but disappointing as well.

Quote:

Old 06-17-2010, 03:23 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
if you read back a bit, you'll see that they've been cheating people out of their money for months now. They just stepped it up a notch now.
well ...... i could say what i'm about to do but i'll reframe lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development