View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 09:46 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillanilla View Post
No offense taken, I totally understand...I just think you guys are going about it the wrong way. He delivered...we rejoiced...he took (some of) the money and ran...what I'm saying is throwing the guy further under the bus is not helping things. Obviously he's being bashed because no one else can come up with an unlocker...otherwise he'd be an afterthought.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pissed that I can't unlock my replacement I just got, but it ain't the end of the world...I just hope we get a solution...be it from him or someone else...
no...it's because she popped in here a couple weeks ago and said "sorry we had a database corruption. all is well now". and then continues to take our money and ignore tickets. My reasoning for posting my opinion about her is that so the rest of you people have an idea of what's going on, so that you think twice about paying for something that might not work. You're entitled to your opinion, but you're obviously doing it without knowing the whole picture.