View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 09:49 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttechy View Post
Can't get anything to launch. Downloads a file then it goes away, get the virus warning, click ignore and then allow on the winows permission box and ....nothing. Did I follow the directions? Of course. This is the most hoky spl I have seen. I think it's in part to the commercialization and how this started out as a bunch of us trying to get gps on our moguls ( ty kmartburrito) and now it's spun out to a biz op I guess. Olipro has been writing these for us for free for so long I can't remember. But before and the extra shit got added on these all worked great for me. This one not even at all. Off to xda.
you are experiencing a very common problem that's been discussed tons of times in here. if you have avg av, then you have to open avg and add the unlocker exe to the exceptions. and, of course, disable firewall. then right click on the unlocker and choose run as administrator. xda has the same unlocker, by the way.
This post has been thanked 2 times.