PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 04:12 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [02-02-10] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21887.5.0.86] [Overhauled]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
Darren, odd request but I have looked at far too many pages of HQ wallpaper threads etc so I am going to ask the kind folks on this thread.. Do you or anyone have the all black background that is cooked into I believe Calk's kitchen ( i say that because it seems all who use his kitchen have the all black background with their rom)..just looking for the all black in a cab to load onto this bad boy rom..thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullhead00 View Post
lol, sorry about that. I meant the MSVC cab that was posted here for the Microsoft Voice Command.
tj, you just want a all black wallpaper?

no bullhead, i hate vc, i launch opera with that longpress.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: Sprint

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Use total commander, go into windows/startmenu\programs and move the .lnk into the folders you'll see there, just cut and paste them in. If you don't have total commander just google it, it's a free app and a must have as far as I'm concerned. Let me know if you need more help.
[QUOTE=darren.wlsn1;1553321]tj, you just want a all black wallpaper?

Yep..for some crazy reason I really like the way the all black looked when I was running some other rom's..I know goofy but so be it..thanks again for your help...
Old 02-09-2010, 04:17 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

[QUOTE=tjmontan;1553335]
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
tj, you just want a all black wallpaper?

Yep..for some crazy reason I really like the way the all black looked when I was running some other rom's..I know goofy but so be it..thanks again for your help...
look here for one till i find the one i have.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=446117

i love this one, maybe you will.
couple more i like.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
TJ, here's the black metal TB and cdma fix. If you're talking about the other one let me know. I believe the folders are in there also but if not, I'll get that cab for you.
Hey I tried those cabs. the main one didnt install for me, but the "cdma fix" cab worked and gave me a really nice lookin signal icon, thanx
Old 02-09-2010, 05:17 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Hey I tried those cabs. the main one didnt install for me, but the "cdma fix" cab worked and gave me a really nice lookin signal icon, thanx
load this first if you didnt.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
load this first if you didnt.
hmmm..I did not load this and mine worked like a charm..makes me wonder? Also the taskbar cab added folders as well..thanks
Old 02-09-2010, 05:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
hmmm..I did not load this and mine worked like a charm..makes me wonder? Also the taskbar cab added folders as well..thanks
ya . the simple answer is that Im not on this rom right now
Old 02-09-2010, 06:06 PM
acs tester

Quote:
ya . the simple answer is that Im not on this rom right now
tradder, beat it. jk
Old 02-09-2010, 06:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
No problem, I didn't mention the sdk certs as I know it's cooked in most custom ROM's. Just d/l the cab Darren posted and redo the cab. It's a sweet looking tb.

Here's a couple of others by the same person at XDA, TJ was asking for them earlier.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

firefurby is keeping up the good workfirefurby is keeping up the good work

So I noticed the carrier logo in the top right above the clock is missing. Could I still put a logo there?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development