PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 12:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: [11-10-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

here is the cab for Opera 9.7 build 35461. seems to work well with this rom!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Opera_Browser.9.70.35461.cab (4.96 MB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:21 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [11-10-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
here is the cab for Opera 9.7 build 35461. seems to work well with this rom!

Nice thanks!
Old 11-12-2009, 12:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

This is your best rom yet...and in my opinion the best out there right now! Enjoy my donation
Old 11-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Touch Pro 2 Ordered!)

StepUp is a n00b

Thank you for the ROM, but once I enable my CDMA provision for sprint, I cannot connect to the data network... HALP?
Old 11-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Juggalo,
is it possible to include the "Advanced" tab in the phone settings in the future build? (it is very nice to able to edit "send text" when a call comes in, or the toggle the vibrate in the phone keypad, and the dual-microphone feature, etc)...
let us know, if any users would like this please, respond too..
Old 11-12-2009, 01:28 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
This is your best rom yet...and in my opinion the best out there right now! Enjoy my donation
ah it was from you well thank you.

I have reworked my sprint carrier cab and im hopeing it will get the sprint software working.

does any one want to test them form me?

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 11-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
Juggalo,
is it possible to include the "Advanced" tab in the phone settings in the future build? (it is very nice to able to edit "send text" when a call comes in, or the toggle the vibrate in the phone keypad, and the dual-microphone feature, etc)...
let us know, if any users would like this please, respond too..
Give me the reg and ill include it
Old 11-12-2009, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 4G

agrenwa is keeping up the good workagrenwa is keeping up the good work

Hi Juggalo, I'm loving your rom, do you know if its possible to enable Mode Of Operation in Phone settings the way we had on the TP1 and Mogul? I like to be able to select EVDO only mode so it forces an EVDO connection and I won't be interrupted with calls, I don't see this option in the TP2.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrenwa View Post
Hi Juggalo, I'm loving your rom, do you know if its possible to enable Mode Of Operation in Phone settings the way we had on the TP1 and Mogul? I like to be able to select EVDO only mode so it forces an EVDO connection and I won't be interrupted with calls, I don't see this option in the TP2.
ill try but i had to rip out a bunch of stuff to kick that ring and vibe bug.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post

I have reworked my sprint carrier cab and im hopeing it will get the sprint software working.

does any one want to test them form me?
ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Touch%20Pro%20...%20Carrier.rar

let me know what works and whats doesn't.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development