View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 04:12 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [02-02-10] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21887.5.0.86] [Overhauled]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
Darren, odd request but I have looked at far too many pages of HQ wallpaper threads etc so I am going to ask the kind folks on this thread.. Do you or anyone have the all black background that is cooked into I believe Calk's kitchen ( i say that because it seems all who use his kitchen have the all black background with their rom)..just looking for the all black in a cab to load onto this bad boy rom..thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullhead00 View Post
lol, sorry about that. I meant the MSVC cab that was posted here for the Microsoft Voice Command.
tj, you just want a all black wallpaper?

no bullhead, i hate vc, i launch opera with that longpress.
This post has been thanked 2 times.