PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2011, 09:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: Sprint

sacr3d is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Separate issue: sacr3d,
It takes me 15 min to DL a new ROM over my phone & install. re DL that ROM AND a couple others & flash, see if same issues...

Here are additional 2 resources: Make sure you read & try each
1. Post #6 Energy ROM FAQ/ Wiki Look under "P" for Problems, follow steps.
2. Step 2 of this thread: Pre/Post ROM flash tasks+Backup/restore, Start 2 Finish Guide+Android*ENERGY
Yeah I'm going to flash to the stock ROM and see if my problem still exists and to an existing ROM (older energy rom) that I have on my portable drive.

I have tried reflashing, redownloading, etc...Trying out the Cab's.

Last edited by sacr3d; 07-06-2011 at 09:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

The Dialer in the sencity rom.. is that made by _LeCiel_ or NRG?

i would love to see the same format in landscape, cause its the stock dialer in when you switch to landscape. also the switch to a different icon for the backspace and line switch buttons, they look like camera buttons but when you click on them they are backspace and line switch. Also when your in a call and hit view keypad, the top portion of the screen is blank, it would be nice to see the number dialed, duration or something, its just blank. besides that, the new dialer looks awesome.. I need to get a sencity S2U2 theme now and life would be good.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
The Dialer in the sencity rom.. is that made by _LeCiel_ or NRG?
I believe that this is a version of the dialer originally created by eac over at XDA for the GSM version of this ROM. Great to see that NRG has been able to incorporate it into the CDMA version as well. link to XDA post
Old 07-06-2011, 11:54 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
The splash screen was present on the July 2 29022 sencity, but is now gone from the July 4 ROM...
Thanks for confirmation/update/response, yea per release notes also, brought up by blunij...
Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
... 7/4 says "Removed rogue Imagio bootup welcomescreen and animation". I think this was cool so I will stick with the 7/2 for a bit.
Agreed, I love it & it's still on the Titanium
  • Wifi Router app updated for more compatibility (especially VGA devices)
  • USSD Service app fixed and updated
  • Removed rogue Imagio bootup welcomescreen and animation
  • Fixed InCall volume issues for 21916 VGA devices ROMs
  • Fixed Bubblebreaker for 21916 ROMs
  • VoIP components thrown back in
And if you look at these (I'm on 29022 Titanium), nothing else effects me except maybe the VoIP, but I'm not running it now (Skype or Google voice), and the wifi router app has always worked perfect... so me to.. I'm sticking with 7/2 (.. not like we have a choice on Titanium anyway :>))

Thanks/d blunij, I think that's the first time I've ever seen NRG post an update to the release notes for a redo of a set of ROMs... Often not even putting up one for the original set in the first place even... good eye.
Wiki updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacr3d View Post
Yeah I'm going to flash to the stock ROM and see if my problem still exists and to an existing ROM (older energy rom) that I have on my portable drive.... I have tried reflashing, redownloading, etc...Trying out the Cab's.
Since no one else is reporting in about that, odds are something on your end... also, switch computers & USB cables, pull your SD card for entire process. Use to be an HTC directory on the SD to delete as well... but haven't seen it in a while (plus pulling SD for entire process ensures that's not an issue anyway). Make sure you don't blow off steps... Go the overcautious boring route 1st & then if issue goes away, skip forward...

2 sets of ROMs in less than a week, lol... like the good old days :>)) If 29022 is the last, maybe I can re-retire! :>))

Last edited by teradog; 07-06-2011 at 12:20 PM.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

ahh.. i see.. so based on the link i saw.. it seems that something is not working 100%.. well a few things..
Old 07-06-2011, 01:42 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

FYI
NRG will be using Mediafire for his ROM's instead of Hotfile from now on...
I know that leaves so many of us sad... (not) bye bye hotfile

Also, I've had to put my "Wifi on in standbye" cab back into sashimi (UC equiv) to autoload on startup.... although NRG said it was built in... mine has not been working with Titanium July 2 29022 ROM.
OR, start, tools, bsb tweeks, switch wifi on in standbye on.

Last edited by teradog; 07-06-2011 at 08:56 PM.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ScottSNX is keeping up the good workScottSNX is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
If you did flash a Cookie ROM & there was the new splash screen please let us know... However... based on the date of the tweet & the ROM date, I'm guessing that he probably has a mortscript or something setup to run all ROM's (or at least all in a group, like cookie)

Even if you did see the new splash on some of the Cookie ROM's, to make sure, NRG probably just ran & uploaded them all again...

Actually if you flashed a July 2 Cookie ROM & didn't notice the new splash screen... then for sure that's the answer. Let us know please if that was the case for anyone.

It is a very cool new splash, but it's only on at boot for a few seconds, HIGHLY doubt any difference in the ROM itself.
I can also confirm the July 2 Cookie 2.0 Standard Rom (unflavored) has the new boot screen. I'll leave it too.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Thanks for confirmation/update/response, yea per release notes also, brought up by blunij...
Agreed, I love it & it's still on the Titanium
  • Wifi Router app updated for more compatibility (especially VGA devices)
  • USSD Service app fixed and updated
  • Removed rogue Imagio bootup welcomescreen and animation
  • Fixed InCall volume issues for 21916 VGA devices ROMs
  • Fixed Bubblebreaker for 21916 ROMs
  • VoIP components thrown back in
so me to.. I'm sticking with 7/2 (.. not like we have a choice on Titanium anyway :>))
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the USSD sevice app a GSM thing?
Old 07-07-2011, 02:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: roger wireless

masales1983 is a n00b

is there any roms that dont chew your battery life in half hour??
Old 07-07-2011, 02:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

butler360 is keeping up the good workbutler360 is keeping up the good workbutler360 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by masales1983 View Post
is there any roms that dont chew your battery life in half hour??
Yep, pretty much any of them.

On the "Reference" ROM with two email accounts set to download every 15 minutes I'm at 70% at the end of the day.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development