PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 06:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855
Carrier: Sprint

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post

batt life seems awesome with the following tweaks..

07_nueBattery2TP2CDMA-122-v1.2-cab.cab

install, reboot, set to fast charge, save/exit

03_Maxx134_BatterySaving_ReducePollingIntervals.ca b

install, reboot/enjoy..

i have attached the cab's and have always used them with success. on some roms i can see up to 20 hour usage. enjoy..
Battery discharge rate seems much better for me today. Maybe I just had something funky going on yesterday, not sure what to think. I keep NEW_Maxx134_Complete_BatterySaving_RegEdits3.cab in my xda folder, but don't use nubattery. I don't know for sure, but assume that Maxx surely included reduced polling intervals into this reg edits cab.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LLL
Carrier: Cricket

tpaxadpom is just getting started
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

is there a way to add Programs tab to Sense in Energy Reference?
Old 04-21-2011, 08:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Try this thread at XDA. There is no CAB but can be installed manually.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=674624
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LLL
Carrier: Cricket

tpaxadpom is just getting started

Thanks Steveo70!
Old 04-21-2011, 10:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
I did notice 1 odd thing.

On the 21916 ROM, the bluetooth file transfer set local folder works.

On the 28xxx it would not allow me to set the local folder, even if I selected any other folder, it always reverted to \My Documents.
29xxx series all had this issue as well.
I didn't even realize that you could do this. Interesting. But it doesn't work with the 6.5.x you say....

I have been using the Leo dialer v2 for a week now. I am on the Tax Day 29017 Energy ROM with cookie 1.8.5 manually installed. Working pretty well. Still snappy, But this page pool of 0 is not working for me. I so wish you could change a running rom Page pool. I will tough it out, but the bluetooth is Fantastic. I am not planning on leaving this ROM unless something much better is along. I have been able to hang up each time without problem from all my Bluetooth controls. I've had a couple hangs, but otherwise, ok. Battery life is better. My understanding is that the April 15th ROMs had Verizon MR1 Bluetooth stack, and the new roms have Sprint? Is that correct? We kinda need a change log here...
Old 04-22-2011, 01:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: VZW

traveldave is a n00b

Did I miss it or has nobody commented and noticed that there is a Cookie 1.8.5 version (in both 21916 and 29018 flavors) of 4.19 available for download?

Thanks, NRG!

Downloading now, will install tomorrow when I get back in the country.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
I didn't even realize that you could do this. Interesting. But it doesn't work with the 6.5.x you say....

I have been using the Leo dialer v2 for a week now. I am on the Tax Day 29017 Energy ROM with cookie 1.8.5 manually installed. Working pretty well. Still snappy, But this page pool of 0 is not working for me. I so wish you could change a running rom Page pool. I will tough it out, but the bluetooth is Fantastic. I am not planning on leaving this ROM unless something much better is along. I have been able to hang up each time without problem from all my Bluetooth controls. I've had a couple hangs, but otherwise, ok. Battery life is better. My understanding is that the April 15th ROMs had Verizon MR1 Bluetooth stack, and the new roms have Sprint? Is that correct? We kinda need a change log here...
I am glad to have the confirmation that Bluetooth works well with Leo Dialer (i released V3: on the next flash i recommend to install it).

I think that Pagepool 0 is quite bad for Rhodium too: probably you can run it with Titanium, or in general without Sense.

Bluetooth: all new roms have (and will have) Verizon MR1 Bluetooth stack.
Now that the Bluetooth issues are resolved, NRGZ will never change this package.

Since new roms with CHT1.8.5 are available, i suggest to flash one of them: if all CHT manila files are cooked in, Sense should be a little faster, and you will save some space on internal storage.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: InterDnestrCom

Targitai is a n00b

Many many thanks NRGZ for cookie 1.8.5.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
Battery discharge rate seems much better for me today. Maybe I just had something funky going on yesterday, not sure what to think. I keep NEW_Maxx134_Complete_BatterySaving_RegEdits3.cab in my xda folder, but don't use nubattery. I don't know for sure, but assume that Maxx surely included reduced polling intervals into this reg edits cab.
So far battery on 29018 seems reasonable to me, especially when the unit is idle. Could have been a one off like you mentioned and glad to hear its back to normal for you. Note that I do not use any combo battery saving cabs, except NinjaDucks disable services cabs for the past many months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
(snip) I will tough it out, but the bluetooth is Fantastic. I am not planning on leaving this ROM unless something much better is along. I have been able to hang up each time without problem from all my Bluetooth controls. I've had a couple hangs, but otherwise, ok. Battery life is better. My understanding is that the April 15th ROMs had Verizon MR1 Bluetooth stack, and the new roms have Sprint? Is that correct? We kinda need a change log here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
I am glad to have the confirmation that Bluetooth works well with Leo Dialer (i released V3: on the next flash i recommend to install it).

Bluetooth: all new roms have (and will have) Verizon MR1 Bluetooth stack.
Now that the Bluetooth issues are resolved, NRGZ will never change this package.
I did not find posts by NRGZ that he rebaked the Verizon MR1 BT stack. It is *STILL* the Sprint MR1 BT and Sprint MR1 dialer in April.15 and April.19 as far as I can tell. Which is what got baked the original April.8 ROMs to do the BT hangup testing. If someone has information to the contrary please post it to confirm.

What's BUSTED in the current ROMs (April.8, April.15, April.19) with the Sprint MR1 stuff is conference calls via the Flash mode for a few of us. I have put in a request (via PM) to NRGZ to see if he is willing to make a test ROM with the Verizon MR3 BT stack and MR3 dialer (which I know is probably the same from MR2) - so we can test BT hangup and A2DP issues. Also to see if that allows the conference call mode to work again.

As for changelogs, I'll mention again that Teradog has added a changelog section to the wiki. We have started to post the official (if available) and unofficial changelogs (based on posts by NRGZ and others here in this forum). We have tried to include more detailed information about specific changes beyond what NRGZ usually posts on his website.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
I noticed the signature as well but didn't think too much of it as I always go in and change them anyway.

Would be nice if there was a registry setting to copy or provision.xml to copy out and save in the XDA_UC folder so these came in each time I flashed.
I have a shameless plug about auto provisioning that I helped with... see my signature or:
"+ Helpful stuff: Energy ROM Carrier provisioning XDA_UC script"

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveldave View Post
Did I miss it or has nobody commented and noticed that there is a Cookie 1.8.5 version (in both 21916 and 29018 flavors) of 4.19 available for download?
Thanks for the heads up! It's nice to see NRGZ baking CHT classic (185) again on a semi regular basis. But remember everyone, that's just a nice courtesy on his part. The wiki still lists a way to still generate your own cookie classic when he does not bake them, which some others have kindly mentioned, is to just use the Energy Standard ROM and overlay the CHT cabs yourself or via XDAUC. This is what I have been doing for some time now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

powinmo, after going to cookie default settings I found there was another home screen level and it had the task wiget enabled. so that must have been problem with the restarting of sense..
Excellent. Glad you found the problem. I'll be sure to mention this in the wiki for the CHT2000 issues section.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development