View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 09:30 AM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
I noticed the signature as well but didn't think too much of it as I always go in and change them anyway.

Would be nice if there was a registry setting to copy or provision.xml to copy out and save in the XDA_UC folder so these came in each time I flashed.
I have a shameless plug about auto provisioning that I helped with... see my signature or:
"+ Helpful stuff: Energy ROM Carrier provisioning XDA_UC script"

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveldave View Post
Did I miss it or has nobody commented and noticed that there is a Cookie 1.8.5 version (in both 21916 and 29018 flavors) of 4.19 available for download?
Thanks for the heads up! It's nice to see NRGZ baking CHT classic (185) again on a semi regular basis. But remember everyone, that's just a nice courtesy on his part. The wiki still lists a way to still generate your own cookie classic when he does not bake them, which some others have kindly mentioned, is to just use the Energy Standard ROM and overlay the CHT cabs yourself or via XDAUC. This is what I have been doing for some time now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

powinmo, after going to cookie default settings I found there was another home screen level and it had the task wiget enabled. so that must have been problem with the restarting of sense..
Excellent. Glad you found the problem. I'll be sure to mention this in the wiki for the CHT2000 issues section.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.