View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 10:11 PM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
I did notice 1 odd thing.

On the 21916 ROM, the bluetooth file transfer set local folder works.

On the 28xxx it would not allow me to set the local folder, even if I selected any other folder, it always reverted to \My Documents.
29xxx series all had this issue as well.
I didn't even realize that you could do this. Interesting. But it doesn't work with the 6.5.x you say....

I have been using the Leo dialer v2 for a week now. I am on the Tax Day 29017 Energy ROM with cookie 1.8.5 manually installed. Working pretty well. Still snappy, But this page pool of 0 is not working for me. I so wish you could change a running rom Page pool. I will tough it out, but the bluetooth is Fantastic. I am not planning on leaving this ROM unless something much better is along. I have been able to hang up each time without problem from all my Bluetooth controls. I've had a couple hangs, but otherwise, ok. Battery life is better. My understanding is that the April 15th ROMs had Verizon MR1 Bluetooth stack, and the new roms have Sprint? Is that correct? We kinda need a change log here...