PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2011, 01:03 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by akeaw3000 View Post
And how, NinjaDuck, do you go about scheduling a task? Very interesting to know...
The same app I use as my alarm clock:

G-Alarm: an alarm clock for Windows Mobile

gAlarm
Old 02-26-2011, 02:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Fathom--> HTC Trophy

WMFan85 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

I tried to download the *reference* rom, but when I click on the download button beneath the energy and reference rom, all I get is the option to download the energy rom. Is there a place to download the reference rom? I just want it as close to stock as I can get it, but with 6.5.3 on it. Thanks!
Old 02-26-2011, 02:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cashmoney121 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabwjawdjw View Post
Okay this may be completely blowing the top by requesting this and please, "Packer fans, Colts fans be nice" But I would love to see the GTX theme the white one made into a Chicago Bears colors theme. I love the chicago bears. super duper youper quadluper if those are even words but I am a huge fan and Would love to see chicago bears colors along with the bears logo or something as the background.

NRG or anything else here who can do that I would be more then willing to pay for your hard work via paypal. I am big on the Chicago Bears, and so big I will let you guys name the price you want, within reason, and it will be done!!

Now please packers and all you other fans be nice I don't say negative things about your team. My opinions that the bears are the best nfl team and that if it wasnt for 2 straight choking quarterbacks we would be superbowl champs. but those are my opinoins and STRICTLY my opinions. lol

Oh also I would want the theme to be based for the NRG and posted for public download. Even if I pay for it I would not want to keep it away from other bears fans. That would be a dishonorable thing to do as a bears fan myself.

Thank you for reading all my rants. Let me know via here or PM. Thanks.
I so fill your pain. I'm diehard to the Bears and I live in Packer district. Nonetheless there are a few spots on XDA to get sum Bears or NFL flavors on your phone. Inando84 has created:
NFL dialpad:NFL dialpad skins *UPDATE Playoff Set* ~New DINIK Set~ Available (All teams included) - xda-developers

NFL Lock sliders:NFL Lock-Slider Skins - xda-developers

So far that's what I have found. Hope it helps with the Bears craving.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cashmoney121 is just getting started

Quote:
Yes I know how to get free ringtones and use mp3 trimmer but the fact of the matter you cant set it as a default text message ringtone has me in frustration I cannot figure it out. You can use it as a incomming call ringtone but not a text message ringtone.
I have been able to customize sounds going to Settings>Sound & Display>Notification sounds> selecting the program you want to change sound>then picking the sound of your choice.
I have all my mp3 ring tones on my SD card under My Documents /ringtones. You should be able to see all sounds on your TP2.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMFan85 View Post
I tried to download the *reference* rom, but when I click on the download button beneath the energy and reference rom, all I get is the option to download the energy rom. Is there a place to download the reference rom? I just want it as close to stock as I can get it, but with 6.5.3 on it. Thanks!
Last one I have saved is 12-12-10 23151 build. If you want a current build I wouldn't hesitate to go w/Energy version. It always ran great when I used it. Not too many diffs, mailnly colors and a few apps.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

I'm trying to get back to the stock rom and I downloaded the latest file from verizon support for flashing the rom, but when it flashes, it just sits on the htc screen and doesn't do anything. Do I have to relock it? If so, how do I do that?

Am I still able to download the 23151 build? And if so, where would I find it? Thank you!
Old 02-26-2011, 03:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
I'm trying to get back to the stock rom and I downloaded the latest file from verizon support for flashing the rom, but when it flashes, it just sits on the htc screen and doesn't do anything. Do I have to relock it? If so, how do I do that?

Am I still able to download the 23151 build? And if so, where would I find it? Thank you!
No, can't still download but pm me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

I found out that you need the spl relocker for the MR3 update, but the spl relocker won't run for some reason. I double click on it on my computer, but nothing happens. Any ideas?
Old 02-26-2011, 10:18 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
I found out that you need the spl relocker for the MR3 update, but the spl relocker won't run for some reason. I double click on it on my computer, but nothing happens. Any ideas?
You do not need to relock to flash back to stock. I do it all the time just to "start with a fresh slate" rather than doing a task 29.

May be a bad download of the stock rom. I would delete the one you have and try redownloading. You may also want to try a different usb cable and/or a different computer if you have one.

David
Old 02-26-2011, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Treo 650 > Palm Treo 755p > HTC TP2 > Android
Carrier: T-Mobile

akeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
anyone know how to use a custom ringtone for the txt messages?...
If the others' suggestions didn't work, you can check to make sure the ringtones are not marked "hidden". This happened to me. Use Total Commander and look at properties.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development