PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

christopholofigus is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 1| 21916|23149 * Sense 20

Downloading the Christmas ROM now...I will flash when I get home tonight to check it out. Keep up the great work! :P
Old 12-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 1| 21916|23149 * Sense 20

On the December 1st ROM 23x Cookie classic. I have noticed that the today page in cookie never refreshes the calendar. Anyone else notice this?

Also I mentioned this before, but no one seemed to answer. There's gotta be a better way to make the ROM function as it used to with Ringing over bluetooth. (I don't want it) I saw the message a bit back regarding disabling A2DP, but what else do I lose with that?
Old 12-06-2010, 03:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [Solved] Ringtone routed to bluetooth headphone only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
Here is your app.
Took me just a couple minutes to throw together, so it isn't professional looking.
It is just a stand alone app (inside a zip - had to zip to upload), so let me know if anyone needs it CAB'd up, otherwise just save it on your Storage Card and run it whenever you want - no need to install.
Please hit thanks or let me know if it needs something else.
Is it just me, or does this BTAG.ZIP file not work. I mean it shows as a corrupted ZIP.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:17 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Anyone notice any improvements between 23149 and 23150? Is it worth flashing? So far I haven't had any problems with 23149, battery life has been decent, wondering what people's experiences are with 23150 so far.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 12-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl0323 View Post
Please post the XDA link, thanks
Here it is. Fix for playing ringtones over bluetooth headset. - xda-developers

But it's still not clear how to make the change.
EDIT:
I got it. After reading the POST at Xda, I realized it's HEX math. You need to add or subtract the value that you are changing. Sorry if everyone else knew that, I didn't realize. So to turn off the feature, Subtract 8. That's what I did and it worked fine. I don't think it disables A2DP, It just disables in band ringing. Perhaps NRGY could put a switch for that somewhere in settings. I think it's a feature some people would love, and others (Like myself) hate.

I wonder what the other things do......

Last edited by kyderr; 12-06-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesavery22 View Post
If I'm flashing from 23149 Dinik to 21916 sencity is it recommended I flash anything in between like the stock VZW rom?
Or can I just flash straight to 21916 sencity and do a full reset after the flash?
I would task 29 in between. Everytime I try and shortcut and not do that, I have problems.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 5| 21916|23150 * Sense 20

(*disclaimer* I've tried searching the thread and site wide here and on XDA, plus skimmed the various wikis... please forgive me if someone posted this else where and I missed it)

So a couple of questions for XDA_UC folks using Energy ROMs...

1. does anyone try to run a pseudo version of \windows\stXX.mscr (NRGZ28's scripts for doing the start menu layout changes) and puts it in to their XDA_UC / S4X type setups for auto install?

You cannot just run this directly because it has interactive prompts. Also I realize a soft restart is needed for it to fully take effect, hence why NRGZ's script does the auto reboot at the end.

2. does anyone have a suggested way to auto run the \windows\energy_CARRIER.cab file from XDA_UC vs manually copying one over to your SD card? mainly so you always run the most recent version from the ROM with minimal extra effort? eg, a mscr script?

I have most things pretty much automated via XDA_UC+S4X for a while except these two main items for me. I'm kindly asking for thoughts before I commit more time to a solution in case I missed an already existing one...

I have an initial set of modified stXX.mscr scripts with the prompts+reboot stripped out that can be dropped in to your /storage card/xda_uc ... directory. I was thinking of modifying it overall so they could be more generic for both auto and interactive usage. Note I currently use a modified version of stcm.mscr (the compact menu mode).

I also written a simple energy_auto_carrier_provision.mscr script that tries to figure out your carrier from the REG and do a runwait wceload silent install from the current cab on the ROM vs just relying on whatever version is on my SD card. Tested only for my carrier so far (Sprint).

If there are any thoughts or comments, please let me know as I do understand there are many different ways to approach these items. I can also attach the scripts once if anyone is interested, and after I do some more cleanup/testing on my Dec5 flashing tests...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
Is it just me, or does this BTAG.ZIP file not work. I mean it shows as a corrupted ZIP.
Hmm, I just tried it and had no problems.
I use winrar, and it opened it just fine.
Shoot me a PM if you want me to email you a copy of the unzipped file since the forum wont host an exe.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

speedyd718 is keeping up the good workspeedyd718 is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 5| 21916|23150 * Sense 20

my first post here. i'm a total newb to all of this. i bought my sprint tp2 on a couple days ago (my first smartphone/pda of any kind). so far i've unlocked it and put on the standard energy rom on it.

i first used one of the energy cht 2.0 roms, and was completely lost how much had changed visually. so i then load the energy standard rom and i've been using it with success.

what i'd like to know is what functional advantage would i have by using one of the roms with cht on it. i know that there has to be some or they wouldn't exist. so if someone would be so kind as to provide me some insight i'd appreciate it.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

friedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just flashed 12/5 XMAS cookie 2.0 - now I need to add a christmas song as my ringtone.

Run's great so far.

Happy Hanukkah.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development