PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 07:19 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 8| 21916|21684 * Sense 201

ya mms all good here!!!!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 11-09-2010, 07:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

kasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 8| 21916|21684 * Sense 201

Not sure is it me or something with rom,
im trying to install Energy.RHODCDMA.21684.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity. Nov.08
When i extracted 7z, it only has 2 files:
RhodCDMA_SoftwareUpgrade.exe
RHODIMG.nbh

When i double click exe file it doesn't do anything.
I tried to flash from card, copied RHODIMG.nbh to card and run from bootloader, goes to gray screen saying "Loading....", then goes back to "rainbow".

What am i doing wrong?
P.s.
I ran task29 , before flash.
Thanx all
Old 11-09-2010, 07:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
So MMS for Sprint is fixed and the size is 5 Megs... What else do I need to work on ? I wish Teradog had IM so we can chat in realtime.. (hint hint.. nudge nudge)..
Thanks!

Saw the Nov.8 includes the Arkswitch update as well.

I think from your post regarding the issues list teradog posted #27712...

* The dialer might be something some folks might be looking forward to trying out... if not then maybe the beta folks could try out?

* I'm still seeing QuickGPS auto update failing even with the ROAMING option on sometimes, but still better than the prior couple of months when I did not have it enabled. I have not had a chance to drill down further to try and recreate some kind of similar scenario on the fly. eg, a mortscript to just blow away the registry entries and remove the \windows\xtra.bin file
Old 11-09-2010, 07:37 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasim View Post
Not sure is it me or something with rom,
im trying to install Energy.RHODCDMA.21684.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity. Nov.08
When i extracted 7z, it only has 2 files:
RhodCDMA_SoftwareUpgrade.exe
RHODIMG.nbh

When i double click exe file it doesn't do anything.
I tried to flash from card, copied RHODIMG.nbh to card and run from bootloader, goes to gray screen saying "Loading....", then goes back to "rainbow".

What am i doing wrong?
P.s.
I ran task29 , before flash.
Thanx all
see #27924 or flash RHODIMG.nbh from SD
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

mavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavblues View Post
Repeated connection error on Sprint when trying to update stock price data. Two different phones.

Yes, I did provision.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
maybe it's the network if it's the same problem on two different phones.
No, but I figured it out. Apparently, some of the stocks NRG included in the stock app are messed up. You have to delete them.

Works fine now.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

kasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
see #27924 or flash RHODIMG.nbh from SD
Thanx ffkip911,

Works NOW !!!
Old 11-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I am back after dropping off the face for 4 weeks, with a couple of requests. One reason I have been gone is because I quit flashing, ( I know, bite my tongue). The problem is DRM is a deal breaker for me and so I just went back to a tried and true rom that had DRM and great battery life.

Now to the point.
1. NRGZ said that DRM was a no-go, yet for about 6 builds ending on sept 8 it did work. Does he know this?

2. I don't mind the old rom, but not having the new start menu options is killing me. Could someone Cab them up as an add on?

I thought maybe someone with the big mans ear might mention these points (hint hint tera).

"AND NOW FOR SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT" (If you know were that quote comes from, you are alright in my book). I trashed my TP2 a week ago, it took a major header and cracked the case and severely scratched the screen. I decided the time had come and went to my USCC store to get a new (wait for it) android desire. Having duel booted my TP2 I was fairly familiar with android. I had to wait about an hour, so I spent the time playing with the desire and to my amazement I was not impressed! I thought with its 1 gig processor and all it would blow my TP2 away, and it did'nt. In fact my TP2 overclocked and with the energy rom was at least as fast. SOOOO instead of spending 200.00 on an android, they had the TP2 on sale for 49.99 and guess what? Now if I only had the new start menus it would be perfect.

Well, so long and I will try and surface a little more often .

Last edited by swlaraut; 11-09-2010 at 10:24 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Running latest 21684 Sensity build Cookie 2.0 rom and would like to change from Sense Start menu option back to Quick menu but how do I do that - all settings shortcut does not work and thanks.

Gary
Old 11-09-2010, 10:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: verizon

craigs172 is a n00b

Installed Energy.RHODCDMA.21684.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.touch of glass Nov.08

With bluetooth enabled the ringtones and other sounds only come through my bluetooth headset. This never happened on any previous version. So without my bluetooth headset in my ear I can't hear the phone ringing.

I checked the bluetooth advance audio settings and the "play system sounds on remote hands-free device is NOT checked. Is there a registry entry I can check?

I installed the .sencity rom with the same results. Then I flashed an older Energy Rom and it went back to the ringtones coming from the phone speaker and not the bluetooth headset.

Lastly I reflashed the new ROM and all I did before any configuring was paired to my Bluetooth Headset and again the ringtone plays through the headset and not the phone speaker.

Does anyone else confirm this behavior? Any reg entry to correct?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by craigs172; 11-10-2010 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Further Testing
Old 11-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
I decided the time had come and went to my USCC store to get a new (wait for it) android desire. Having duel booted my TP2 I was fairly familiar with android. I had to wait about an hour, so I spent the time playing with the desire and to my amazement I was not impressed! I thought with its 1 gig processor and all it would blow my TP2 away, and it did'nt. In fact my TP2 overclocked and with the energy rom was at least as fast. SOOOO instead of spending 200.00 on an android, they had the TP2 on sale for 49.99 and guess what? Now if I only had the new start menus it would be perfect.
Where did you get the TP2 for $50? That's with a renewed contract?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development