View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 07:36 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 8| 21916|21684 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
So MMS for Sprint is fixed and the size is 5 Megs... What else do I need to work on ? I wish Teradog had IM so we can chat in realtime.. (hint hint.. nudge nudge)..
Thanks!

Saw the Nov.8 includes the Arkswitch update as well.

I think from your post regarding the issues list teradog posted #27712...

* The dialer might be something some folks might be looking forward to trying out... if not then maybe the beta folks could try out?

* I'm still seeing QuickGPS auto update failing even with the ROAMING option on sometimes, but still better than the prior couple of months when I did not have it enabled. I have not had a chance to drill down further to try and recreate some kind of similar scenario on the fly. eg, a mortscript to just blow away the registry entries and remove the \windows\xtra.bin file