PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2010, 06:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

@ teradog .... One thing I would add to the list is to have NRG put DaveTn and your guides in the "user maintained FAQ" post 6 on the 1st page, or at least the links to them so you can still update them when needed. Could hopefully cut down on some of the constantly asked simple questions or at least make it easier for almost anyone to answer just say "answer is in the FAQ on the 1st page".
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 11-01-2010, 06:57 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

+1 to kozmo's idea!!!! it would def. help with the thread from getting to clustered!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (SPRINT)
Carrier: T-Mobile

stab244 is keeping up the good workstab244 is keeping up the good work

This has been bugging me for a while but now it has become sort of an annoyance. Whenever I'm in a Media app (YouTube, HTC Album, CorePlayer, TCPMP, etc.) and try to change the volume, the volume panel thing comes up and if I have a video going on in the background the part of the video outside of the panel freezes while the video continues playing in that little tiny box thing. I remember that on the stock ROM that if I change the volume in Media apps like the ones listed above, a HTC style volume indicator would pop up on the side and the video would continue playing like normal. Anyone have a fix?
Old 11-01-2010, 09:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: at&t

howhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhowhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhowhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by stab244 View Post
This has been bugging me for a while but now it has become sort of an annoyance. Whenever I'm in a Media app (YouTube, HTC Album, CorePlayer, TCPMP, etc.) and try to change the volume, the volume panel thing comes up and if I have a video going on in the background the part of the video outside of the panel freezes while the video continues playing in that little tiny box thing. I remember that on the stock ROM that if I change the volume in Media apps like the ones listed above, a HTC style volume indicator would pop up on the side and the video would continue playing like normal. Anyone have a fix?
I'm pretty sure that it's the end result of the port since the rom wasn't made specifically for our device. There will be some hit in performance along with minor glitches that you see present.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

could someone please tell me how to actually have QuickGPS automatically download satellites? Yes I have it checked off but it never downloads automatically. Why?

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 11-01-2010, 11:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

How do I get rid of City ID?
Old 11-01-2010, 11:54 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
@ teradog .... One thing I would add to the list is to have NRG put DaveTn and your guides in the "user maintained FAQ" post 6 on the 1st page, or at least the links to them so you can still update them when needed. Could hopefully cut down on some of the constantly asked simple questions or at least make it easier for almost anyone to answer just say "answer is in the FAQ on the 1st page".
actually i asked NRG a while back to let Teradog control the FAQ in that post for this thread since he's very knowledgeable and likes to experiment with things on the ROM(s), so i don't know what the status of it is but i asked him like a couple of months ago it seems, Dave's not able to keep things updated like he was before since he's in school getting edgumacated lol, that's why he's not around very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by howhi05 View Post
I'm pretty sure that it's the end result of the port since the rom wasn't made specifically for our device. There will be some hit in performance along with minor glitches that you see present.
agreed, people have to realize that these roms are ported over and a lot if not all of the things are not made for our device but made to work on it, like i have said before you just have to pick your flavor of rom that suits your needs/level of stability and function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
could someone please tell me how to actually have QuickGPS automatically download satellites? Yes I have it checked off but it never downloads automatically. Why?
hmmm i hope that's not the case, i have it checked to automatically download also, i just looked at mine and it says that it expires in like 22 hours so once that either updates or fails to I'll post it, thanks for the heads up to be on the lookout for that.
Old 11-02-2010, 01:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

pmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Does not download automatically for me either. I always download it manually when my GPS starts to fail.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by stab244 View Post
It sounds like the volume overlay is not functioning properly. I made a cab of the volume control from my kitchen and have attached it if you want to give it a shot. It contains most of the common programs for using the overlay. It works fine for me and I don't think there are many dependencies for volume control, but YMMV. It should uninstall fine as well. It came from the one of the newer Leo 3.14 ROMs I dumped. If you want the separate Ring/System volume (instead of just 1 bar for volume), change the following registry key to 0:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\VolumeOverlay]
"SimpleMode"=dword:00000001
The overlay should look similar to the picture below (only top half or bottom half being displayed):

Quote:
Originally Posted by howhi05 View Post
There's nothing really being 'ported' to the rhodium. It's a wvga device and using packages from other wvga devices. Volume control is the same across all of the ROMs I've dumped other then the size of some text which can be adjust via registry. Problems usually arise from wrong settings or leaving something out.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Teradog,
On the Oct 25 21682 Sencity Theme ROM... When u press action and camera it takes u to the camcorder

One other issue is the Data disconnects sometimes when using data sometimes, it doesnt happen often but it shouldnt happen at all.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development