PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2010, 08:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: TMN

Chick3n is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
After provisioning and the keyboard fix I would give the ROM the full test just to be sure, try sending everything like emails, texts & MMS & if anything the NRG.ROM.Spring.MMS.Settings-Boushh.cab should be the only other thing u need but I could be wrong
Many thanks for your help. Tomorrow I'll try one version of these new builds - not sure which one yet - and will follow your advise about that.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

jamal33 is keeping up the good workjamal33 is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

does anyone use Mighty Mikes stealth tethering cab with ENRGZ Rom?
I've been using it for over a year until my SD card got wiped this morning and can't seem to find the cab file - not even in his thread. He cooks it into his rom. If anyone has it i would greatly appreciate it.

if anyone is wondering his stealth cab is rumored to be better then the ics one floating around. Thanks!
Old 08-22-2010, 09:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal33 View Post
does anyone use Mighty Mikes stealth tethering cab with ENRGZ Rom?
I've been using it for over a year until my SD card got wiped this morning and can't seem to find the cab file - not even in his thread. He cooks it into his rom. If anyone has it i would greatly appreciate it.

if anyone is wondering his stealth cab is rumored to be better then the ics one floating around. Thanks!
Here you go http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1230
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

jamal33 is keeping up the good workjamal33 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
thanks bro for the quick response. the one you linked me to "ICS and WModem Fix" which is the one i always used until i heard the Mighty Mike version for Sprint worked better.

I still gave thanks!

edit: maybe it's the same cab file just renamed differently - after all it is coming from his thread. however this one says"(SIM card must be inserted into phone)" - does anyone know if this really makes a difference?

Last edited by jamal33; 08-22-2010 at 09:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 [SPRINT]
Carrier: Sprint

3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just flashed Energy.RHODCDMA.23678.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.A ug.22 ... Rebooted a couple of times after installing Carrier Prov, Keyboard fix, [the usuals] Noticed that nothing has been created on my SD card at all [that typical HTC folder]

Thought that folder was recreated after a soft reset?

BTW : Sense seems super zippy with this build. Fastest yet... running Aug 13 last.

Last edited by 3matthew3; 08-22-2010 at 10:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:17 PM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3matthew3 View Post
Just flashed Energy.RHODCDMA.23678.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.A ug.22 ... Rebooted a couple of times after installing Carrier Prov, Keyboard fix, [the usuals] Noticed that nothing has been created on my SD card at all [that typical HTC folder]

I thought it was, I'm about to flash so I'll check. I hope it doesn't come back, I delete that f***ing thing every time I flash, it's nothing but trouble.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 [SPRINT]
Carrier: Sprint

3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
I thought it was, I'm about to flash so I'll check. I hope it doesn't come back, I delete that f***ing thing every time I flash, it's nothing but trouble.

Hasn't shown up on my SD yet... maybe has to do the the Recent Docs Tab that he removed on this build. [I typically format my SD between flashes, and it would normally appear after first boot]

Flashed with a 18 Pagepool and have about 58 Mb free after running about 30 minutes. Seems super fast without any OCing. Just got most of my stuff setup... will see how she runs after a couple of days in.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

iowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3matthew3 View Post

BTW : Sense seems super zippy with this build. Fastest yet... running Aug 13 last.
i must agree with you on the speed of this rom.
also, nothing created on my sd card either...
battery life on the aug 18 was insane! i went the entire weekend without charging. i hope this one is just as good.

Last edited by iowabassplayer; 08-22-2010 at 10:30 PM. Reason: i can't spell tonight - wait, i just did
Old 08-22-2010, 10:26 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chick3n View Post
Hi. I'm a recently Sprint pro2 user and I still have its stock rom;
For the last weeks I've been following this thread reading energy's users feedback about the roms and since the cooker said that Aug22 build would be stable I'm thinking that it's time to flash the phone with this one. Each time he releases one, I wait some days before trying it but as some minor bugs are described I keep waiting until next one lol
but I think that this is the one
I've done my reading, but only to be sure I need:
more than 50% battery; hard-spl; flash the rom; (and sprint keyboard fix I think). I also read about a "sprint mms cab settings" and "provision phone", do I need this? I'm using TMN, a Portuguese carrier and the phone automatically did all data and mms network settings; I'm not understanding if those cabs refer to Sprint carrier user settings or actually are for all people using sprint Pro2 despite its carrier...
Another thing, I'm going to choose 21914 Build but not sure about which version...
NRGZ says that Cookie Energy it's the best version, maybe I'll follow its chef opinion; what's the mainly differences between this one and Standard Energy? Only the tabs customization? I also like the white GTX theme... It's possible to choose i.e. standard energy and then apply only the GTX theme, right? Or that's a mistake and it's better to flash the cookie GTX rom instead?
I'm awaiting your opinions and advices, sorry for all this noobie questions.
Welcome to the NRG rom thread! Sounds like you are doing your homework and reading a lot and figuring things out before you try to do anything so i commend you on that! Well if i was you i would flash any of the 21xxx series of the rom that interests you as those are the most stable, once you flash hard reset again and then start setting up your settings, to tell the truth i wouldn't install any of the Boush mms cab or sprint keyboard fix or anything sprint related until you flash the rom and start setting things up and see if anything needs fixed first and then if you notice that when you use the keyboard that some of the keys are not working right then install a cab to try and fix it since you are using a sprint TP2 if somethings not working right then i would install the cabs for sprint, also i wouldn't provision the phone at first and see if data and all that works without provisioning, all of this is my opinion and what i would do, but if you do have questions or issues after flashing feel free to post your questions and we'll help the best we can.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:29 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
The thing about bugs, not everyone has them sometimes u have to give it a go. Even with some issues some users r having its far better than stock!! Plus with a thread like this that has ur back w/ issues... How could u go wrong?? LOL
I totally agree bro, yeah sometimes there are issues and not everything runs perfectly, but the stock rom sucks balls compared to this rom, i would definitely rather deal with the little quirks that any rom has compared to the stock rom.
This post has been thanked 6 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development