View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 10:26 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chick3n View Post
Hi. I'm a recently Sprint pro2 user and I still have its stock rom;
For the last weeks I've been following this thread reading energy's users feedback about the roms and since the cooker said that Aug22 build would be stable I'm thinking that it's time to flash the phone with this one. Each time he releases one, I wait some days before trying it but as some minor bugs are described I keep waiting until next one lol
but I think that this is the one
I've done my reading, but only to be sure I need:
more than 50% battery; hard-spl; flash the rom; (and sprint keyboard fix I think). I also read about a "sprint mms cab settings" and "provision phone", do I need this? I'm using TMN, a Portuguese carrier and the phone automatically did all data and mms network settings; I'm not understanding if those cabs refer to Sprint carrier user settings or actually are for all people using sprint Pro2 despite its carrier...
Another thing, I'm going to choose 21914 Build but not sure about which version...
NRGZ says that Cookie Energy it's the best version, maybe I'll follow its chef opinion; what's the mainly differences between this one and Standard Energy? Only the tabs customization? I also like the white GTX theme... It's possible to choose i.e. standard energy and then apply only the GTX theme, right? Or that's a mistake and it's better to flash the cookie GTX rom instead?
I'm awaiting your opinions and advices, sorry for all this noobie questions.
Welcome to the NRG rom thread! Sounds like you are doing your homework and reading a lot and figuring things out before you try to do anything so i commend you on that! Well if i was you i would flash any of the 21xxx series of the rom that interests you as those are the most stable, once you flash hard reset again and then start setting up your settings, to tell the truth i wouldn't install any of the Boush mms cab or sprint keyboard fix or anything sprint related until you flash the rom and start setting things up and see if anything needs fixed first and then if you notice that when you use the keyboard that some of the keys are not working right then install a cab to try and fix it since you are using a sprint TP2 if somethings not working right then i would install the cabs for sprint, also i wouldn't provision the phone at first and see if data and all that works without provisioning, all of this is my opinion and what i would do, but if you do have questions or issues after flashing feel free to post your questions and we'll help the best we can.