PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 09:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

iowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
my friends keep receiving 3 and 4 repeat text messages from my phone.. what’s up with that? i heard others mention this.. is there a fix and will this be addressed? it seems to only happen with text not picture mail.. when i text my best friends wife at 3am to come over and se says she cant. text me tomorrow.. my phone keeps sending her text.. this is going to mess up my side piece.. NEED help fast.. and that was a joke to get attention so this issue can be resolved.. "
I am having the same issue with aug 13 and i also did with aug 10. (the multiple texts - not my best friends wife)

if i did prior, nobody said anything to me about it.

i hope someone does have a fix for this...

Last edited by iowabassplayer; 08-16-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:40 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
You deserve every single one of those Thank You's. How come I didn't see any of your thank you's toward me? that's not fair....... HAHAHAHA. Good luck with whatever you're doing.
heh heh. You need to look again.

I went back and counted today and I've given out much less than 30 but my "thanks" button is gone. What gives? Does it go away after you give so many to a certain person? I thought the limit was 30/day.
May flush my browser cache and log back in.

Sorry to go OT.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:42 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabassplayer View Post
I am having the same issue with aug 13 and i also did with aug 10. (the multiple texts - not my best friends wife)

if i did prior, nobody said anything to me about it.

i hope someone does have a fix for this...
I read something about that here sometime last year and I think it is tower related and not the actual phone. If I remember correctly it was in the TP1 discussions in the RootRom thread. I'm still catching up here so I haven't had time to go digging through that thread looking for it.

David
Old 08-16-2010, 09:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

iowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
I read something about that here sometime last year and I think it is tower related and not the actual phone. If I remember correctly it was in the TP1 discussions in the RootRom thread. I'm still catching up here so I haven't had time to go digging through that thread looking for it.

David
thanks!
i'll go ahead and do a search based on what you told me and see what i can dig up...
Old 08-16-2010, 09:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post

David
Congrats VIP!!! =D>

Yeah, I know I'm late with the congrats!!! lol

Last edited by willyjay; 08-16-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:59 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV View Post
Hmm, I'm running 8/13 version. start/settings/system is where I see them only after I install the cab. I don't think they are included in the ROM.

dave
Ya me too... Forgot I installed the cab sorry

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 08-16-2010, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mikey1234 is becoming a great contributor

so this isnt a rom specific question however, it is about the arcsoft version on the rom. i want to be able to compress the mms pictures i sent, however, i only get the option to do that when the size i'm trying to send exceeds the send limit. i know i could just lower the send limit size so it will always ask me, however, i want to be able to compress the images myself if i so choose. can i do this or no?
Old 08-16-2010, 10:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Htc touch pro
Carrier: Cricket

bugsyounot is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoihtah View Post
I've updated mine to Aug-13.
RSS Hub freezes the phone. can't exit out.
Is it just me? I can't even use taskmanager to force quit.
I had the same problem with Rss Hub. In fact I had other problems with this or one of the other podcatchers I tried installed, and I was forced (which turned out to be good) I was forced to flash a new ROM.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1234 View Post
so this isnt a rom specific question however, it is about the arcsoft version on the rom. i want to be able to compress the mms pictures i sent, however, i only get the option to do that when the size i'm trying to send exceeds the send limit. i know i could just lower the send limit size so it will always ask me, however, i want to be able to compress the images myself if i so choose. can i do this or no?
Or you could increase your sending size limit. check out my signature.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:35 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
Congrats VIP!!! =D>

Yeah, I know I'm late with the congrats!!! lol
yeah yeah yeah you damn VIP members, see how you are lol, j/k.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development