PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Thank you so much.

I just tried both and understand what you are saying.

So isn't there a way to jump directly to the body?
Again, appreciate all your help.
I don't think there is a way to jump directly to the body of a new message. After all - you will have to fill in the "To" field anyways before sending; so I am curious why would you want to bypass it in the beginning and then have to go back to it anyways?
Old 07-15-2010, 10:39 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
I don't think there is a way to jump directly to the body of a new message. After all - you will have to fill in the "To" field anyways before sending; so I am curious why would you want to bypass it in the beginning and then have to go back to it anyways?
Because I like to just press the icon, and directly type my text. Then later on add my recipients depending on text content

Thank you anyways for the help,

Any idea on how to create a link to Soft reset?
If you are curious, I am doing all those shortcuts for my iPhoneToday. You gotta try that out, It is amazing.So snappy,so smooth and AMAZING RAM. After two days of use and Clean Ram Stage 3, getting Free ram in the 95+ mb
Old 07-15-2010, 10:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Because I like to just press the icon, and directly type my text. Then later on add my recipients depending on text content

Thank you anyways for the help,

Any idea on how to create a link to Soft reset?
If you are curious, I am doing all those shortcuts for my iPhoneToday. You gotta try that out, It is amazing.So snappy,so smooth and AMAZING RAM. After two days of use and Clean Ram Stage 3, getting Free ram in the 95+ mb
Ahh, ok. That makes sense. Sorry, I am not aware that there is a way to jump directly to the body.

In terms of Softreset - you would have to install some 3rd party reset program first (there are plenty around, just do a search) and then you can create a shortcut for it. By the way, I know exactly what you mean - I played with iPhoneToday myself a few months back and also created a bunch of links to call contacts directly, jump to any of my email accounts, etc. It is pretty slick... I don't remember why I got rid of it... I think I wasn't happy with the performance, but I am not sure if it has improved since then or not. I may give it a shot again at some point jut to change things.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:05 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
Ahh, ok. That makes sense. Sorry, I am not aware that there is a way to jump directly to the body.

In terms of Softreset - you would have to install some 3rd party reset program first (there are plenty around, just do a search) and then you can create a shortcut for it. By the way, I know exactly what you mean - I played with iPhoneToday myself a few months back and also created a bunch of links to call contacts directly, jump to any of my email accounts, etc. It is pretty slick... I don't remember why I got rid of it... I think I wasn't happy with the performance, but I am not sure if it has improved since then or not. I may give it a shot again at some point jut to change things.
ohhhhh believe me, it is WELLL WORTH IT. Ive been trying MAXSENSE, SENSE 2.1,2.5, CHT. They are all amazing, but none are as SNAPPY,SMOOTH nor any GOOD on RAM. You really can't believe on how much ram is free after 5-6 programs running in the background, LOVE IT
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
ohhhhh believe me, it is WELLL WORTH IT. Ive been trying MAXSENSE, SENSE 2.1,2.5, CHT. They are all amazing, but none are as SNAPPY,SMOOTH nor any GOOD on RAM. You really can't believe on how much ram is free after 5-6 programs running in the background, LOVE IT
I will give it a shot again. I am actually digging Energy Titanium bare ROM - I disable Titanium and have SPB Mobile Shell running as a UI. The problem with Mobile Shell is that it starts really snappy but really slows down after some use. I usualy have just one day worth of work email/personal email/and SMS on my phone so I don't think it is related to the amount of data. I think even the latest version of Mobile Shell has a small memory leak somewhere... it could be the OS itself of course. I will give iPhoneToday a shot.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Yes, install the Sprint provisioning cab. You can do this all with the ROM. Go to Start>>Tools>>Carrier Provisioning and select Sprint when the app opens. It'll install a cab, and they you'll have to soft-reset. By then you should be able to run ##778# and get into EPST.
just got a replacement phone i plan on putting up for sale and wanted to look up some details about the phone. thanks
Old 07-16-2010, 05:42 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongohawk View Post
Do you know where I can download the June 6th 23569 NRG ROM?
No I don't know of anyone that has the ROM on a server that you can download it from, and unfortunately I'm out of the country with a slow and limited internet connection or I would upload it for you, maybe someone will chime in that they have it, but otherwise no idea where you can get it.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

Veezy is becoming a great contributor
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 16| 21911|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

The new 21xxx Dink is OMWWTFBBQXYZ fast. NRG, thank you so damn much for all your hard work.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

appudiya is a n00b
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 16| 21911|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Has anybody tested the jul 16 21xx or 23xx Dinik ROM to see if the sense freezing issue has been resolved?
Old 07-16-2010, 10:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

Veezy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by appudiya View Post
Has anybody tested the jul 16 21xx or 23xx Dinik ROM to see if the sense freezing issue has been resolved?
I've had mine for a few hours and it's been fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development