View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 11:05 PM
bteljuice
Elite PPCGeeks Member

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
Ahh, ok. That makes sense. Sorry, I am not aware that there is a way to jump directly to the body.

In terms of Softreset - you would have to install some 3rd party reset program first (there are plenty around, just do a search) and then you can create a shortcut for it. By the way, I know exactly what you mean - I played with iPhoneToday myself a few months back and also created a bunch of links to call contacts directly, jump to any of my email accounts, etc. It is pretty slick... I don't remember why I got rid of it... I think I wasn't happy with the performance, but I am not sure if it has improved since then or not. I may give it a shot again at some point jut to change things.
ohhhhh believe me, it is WELLL WORTH IT. Ive been trying MAXSENSE, SENSE 2.1,2.5, CHT. They are all amazing, but none are as SNAPPY,SMOOTH nor any GOOD on RAM. You really can't believe on how much ram is free after 5-6 programs running in the background, LOVE IT
This post has been thanked 1 times.