View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 10:56 PM
Gorby
PPCGeeks Regular

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Because I like to just press the icon, and directly type my text. Then later on add my recipients depending on text content

Thank you anyways for the help,

Any idea on how to create a link to Soft reset?
If you are curious, I am doing all those shortcuts for my iPhoneToday. You gotta try that out, It is amazing.So snappy,so smooth and AMAZING RAM. After two days of use and Clean Ram Stage 3, getting Free ram in the 95+ mb
Ahh, ok. That makes sense. Sorry, I am not aware that there is a way to jump directly to the body.

In terms of Softreset - you would have to install some 3rd party reset program first (there are plenty around, just do a search) and then you can create a shortcut for it. By the way, I know exactly what you mean - I played with iPhoneToday myself a few months back and also created a bunch of links to call contacts directly, jump to any of my email accounts, etc. It is pretty slick... I don't remember why I got rid of it... I think I wasn't happy with the performance, but I am not sure if it has improved since then or not. I may give it a shot again at some point jut to change things.