PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

ThrottleAbuse is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 22| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

I am trying to get XDA_UC to copy a couple files and I cant seem to get it to work. I cant figure out what is going wrong. The are .reg files and the first one is labeled. AutoShortCut.reg and the second FileCopy.reg Here is what I have in them. I used notepad to edit them. Is there some setting or file I am missing. I simply created the files and put them in the XDA_UC folder. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\XDA\AutoShortCut]
"\\Windows\\Start Menu\\Programs\\GPS\\IGo8.lnk"="\\Storage Card\\IGO8\\iGO8.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\XDA\FileCopy]
"\\Windows\\Rings\\NICKANI.WAV"="\\Storage Card\\Ringtones\\NICKANI.WAV"

"\\Windows\\Rings\\RINGDING.MP3"="\\Storage Card\\Ringtones\\RINGDING.MP3"
Old 06-23-2010, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2, htc evo
Carrier: Sprint 4g, Fast 3g

S/\NDM/\N is just getting started
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 19| 21905|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpriset View Post
Is anyone using the Messaging Client 2015 from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=700495? I like it but I receive 2 blank text messages from "anonymous" after every soft-reset. Based on some other people having the issue, it looks like it might be specific to ENERGY Roms. I am using June 19th DINIK 23569. Otherwise it works well with this Rom.

so does anyone know where or if there is a fix for this annoying "anonymous" text messages? im running energy june 12th maxsense
Old 06-23-2010, 06:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 19| 21905|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/\NDM/\N View Post
so does anyone know where or if there is a fix for this annoying "anonymous" text messages? im running energy june 12th maxsense
I flashed the latest MaxSense ROM this morning.

During lunch, I got a text with an attachment from William (can't remember the last name) which was unusual because I had not restored my contact list yet. So, the text should have been delivered with a phone number not a name.

After that, all of the MaxSense buttons stopped working. I wiped the device but it seems that the UI is broken now. I'm re-downloading the ROM right now. I hope that I just got a bad download.

Is anyone using the 6/23 MaxSense ROM? Any issues?
Old 06-23-2010, 06:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

William Archbell

Yeap, the Archbell problem plagued my flash as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
I flashed the latest MaxSense ROM this morning.

During lunch, I got a text with an attachment from William (can't remember the last name) which was unusual because I had not restored my contact list yet. So, the text should have been delivered with a phone number not a name.

After that, all of the MaxSense buttons stopped working. I wiped the device but it seems that the UI is broken now. I'm re-downloading the ROM right now. I hope that I just got a bad download.

Is anyone using the 6/23 MaxSense ROM? Any issues?
Old 06-23-2010, 06:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 22| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrottleAbuse View Post
I am trying to get XDA_UC to copy a couple files and I cant seem to get it to work. I cant figure out what is going wrong. The are .reg files and the first one is labeled. AutoShortCut.reg and the second FileCopy.reg Here is what I have in them. I used notepad to edit them. Is there some setting or file I am missing. I simply created the files and put them in the XDA_UC folder. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\XDA\AutoShortCut]
"\\Windows\\Start Menu\\Programs\\GPS\\IGo8.lnk"="\\Storage Card\\IGO8\\iGO8.exe"

"\\Windows\\Rings\\NICKANI.WAV"="\\Storage Card\\Ringtones\\NICKANI.WAV"

"\\Windows\\Rings\\RINGDING.MP3"="\\Storage Card\\Ringtones\\RINGDING.MP3"
You have
1. create a fold "XDA_UC" just as it says.
2. And then put all the cabs you want into that fold.
3. If you want to the export, make a folder called. "Export" then use setting export to copy (auto) your settings and so-forth
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonahtriangle@hotmail.com View Post
I love this Rom, however it locks up on me. I never had this problem before with other chefs roms and I tried many versions and Rom Dates.Energy is just not working. Any suggestions? [-o<
Task 29
Old 06-23-2010, 07:07 PM
mb3
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

mb3 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb3 View Post
I've been on the 21905 June12 MaxSense for 10 days and am flashing June22 cookie now. Been having daily problems with lockups requiring reset when deleting text messages in sense. (Yes, it was a clean flash.)
21907 Cookie Jne22 does not seem to have the same issue. YeeHah! Sense seems very responsive.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

earlesj is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlesj View Post
Hey i've been following nrg for quite some time installing every new release when they come out. Today however these new roms are not working for me. Once its installed and sense begins to load within windows it jsut hangs and tells me to tap to try to restart sense. i've formatted it like 4-5 times using cht june 22nd release and diniks june 23rd release. Not sure whats going on anyone else have this problem? Thanks.
Okay so I tried Task29. Re-flashed like 6 times and downloaded the rom three times and I get the same problem. Sense will not load. I've never had this problem before i dont understand.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mlambert77 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlesj View Post
Okay so I tried Task29. Re-flashed like 6 times and downloaded the rom three times and I get the same problem. Sense will not load. I've never had this problem before i dont understand.
The fix that worked for me was to flash to the stock rom, do a hard reset, then flash back to Energy rom.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium Touch Pro2

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraloz View Post
William Archbell

Yeap, the Archbell problem plagued my flash as well.
Archbell. That's it! I just re-flashed from my re-download and the POS stil doesn't re-work.

I can slide the home screen to the manilla tab list. Once I select one though MaxSense freezes. I can still use the phone (like I am right now) by pressing the start menu hard button. if I press the home icon from the start menu, I just go back to the broken MaxSense screen.

NRG - Any input on William Archbell? Was that maybe a pending text you had when you cooked the ROM? Have you successfully flashed and used the 6/23 MaxSense 23xxx series ROM? Has anyone?

Anyone notice that the "/" key and the ":" key are switched on this ROM? JK, sorry. It's just that I cleared out my storage card so I could flash this release "clean" and I never actually experienced the phenomenon until now.

Last edited by bsarlo; 06-23-2010 at 07:27 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development