View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 07:24 PM
bsarlo
PPCGeeks Regular

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 19| 21905|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraloz View Post
William Archbell

Yeap, the Archbell problem plagued my flash as well.
Archbell. That's it! I just re-flashed from my re-download and the POS stil doesn't re-work.

I can slide the home screen to the manilla tab list. Once I select one though MaxSense freezes. I can still use the phone (like I am right now) by pressing the start menu hard button. if I press the home icon from the start menu, I just go back to the broken MaxSense screen.

NRG - Any input on William Archbell? Was that maybe a pending text you had when you cooked the ROM? Have you successfully flashed and used the 6/23 MaxSense 23xxx series ROM? Has anyone?

Anyone notice that the "/" key and the ":" key are switched on this ROM? JK, sorry. It's just that I cleared out my storage card so I could flash this release "clean" and I never actually experienced the phenomenon until now.

Last edited by bsarlo; 06-23-2010 at 07:27 PM.