PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Im running may 16 23xxx with cookie 1.8 installed , and I am also getting lock ups alot! its always right after unlock.. i use s2u2 and as soon as I slide to unlock... bam froze! cookie update is coming soon maybe that will fix problem.. I really feel its something with cookie 1.8. still cant live without it though lol
Old 06-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: SP

qwe123a is a n00b
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

02_SSK TP2 Dynamic Resource Proxy.cab

there are reports on other threads that the above cab does in fact release memory but causes the phone to run down the battery. Please post your experience with this cab
Old 06-09-2010, 11:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: None
Carrier: Sprint

quickstang is keeping up the good workquickstang is keeping up the good work
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Hopefully a fix will come soon, because i'd like to try it. I have installed my first ROM since my phone decided to go crappy from stock with SPB.

I said what the hell, I have to hard reset, might as well try a ROM. I am using Titanium right now. While not the most effective probably, i'll wait until cookie gets updated and see if it is fixed.

One thing I like about SPB MS is that I had all the icons I needed on the front page. With Titanium you cant do this. So when the cookie update is out, i'll try and go back to it. I may do that, or just re install SPB over the Titanium since It gave me more memory then before.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

metsman4eva is a n00b

For some reason or another, about once a day I get an error message of - Cannot Connect. Dialed: #777. Cannot connect for an unknown reason. To check your connection settings..bla bla bla. I'm on the May 22nd Energy Co0kie Rom. Anyone know a solution? I briefly searched this thread but could not find a similar problem.

Thanks!
Old 06-09-2010, 12:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwe123a View Post
02_SSK TP2 Dynamic Resource Proxy.cab

there are reports on other threads that the above cab does in fact release memory but causes the phone to run down the battery. Please post your experience with this cab
It sets the ShareMemSize value to 0.. which frees up memory. Looking at the xml you will see that is all it does and does nothing that would have anything to do with running the battery down.

<wap-provisioningdoc>
- <characteristic type="Install">
<parm name="InstallPhase" value="install" />
<parm name="AppName" value="SSK TP2 Dynamic Resource Proxy" />
<parm name="InstallDir" value="%CE1%\SSK TP2\Dynamic Resource Proxy" translation="install" />
<parm name="NumDirs" value="0" />
<parm name="NumFiles" value="0" />
<parm name="NumRegKeys" value="1" />
<parm name="NumRegVals" value="1" />
<parm name="NumShortcuts" value="0" />
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="FileOperation" />
- <characteristic type="Registry">
- <characteristic type="HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\ResProxy">
<parm name="ShareMemSize" value="0" datatype="integer" />
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
</wap-provisioningdoc>
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!

Last edited by Riptide9; 06-09-2010 at 12:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Scorepion is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMiNe0 View Post
I'm having issues exporting and re-importing my e-mail settings with XDA_UC. I followed Both Tutorials here: http://www.energyroms.com/Addons/XDA...ted/Tutorials/

I renamed the xml files that were outputted to email.xml and exchange.xl respectively, and placed them in the root of the XDA_UC folder on my SD Card.

XDA_UC runs's, but my mail settings won't get imported. I re-ran xda_UC but it still won't import them. It imports all the settings in the Exporter folder(Made by The Energy Settings Exporter) just fine. I looked in the xml files, and they do have the correct data in them.

Has anyone gotten this to work?

I am having the same issues with XDA_UC. I tried using the SDConfig.txt with folders and files setup within it and it didn't even load like it used to. Was the SDConfig.txt support removed and only XDA_UC supported? I'm using June 02/21905.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

bnewton is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9
Have you tried installing the Sprint Stock Bluetooth DLL's... Maybe it will work for you. I don't have any issue with my BT headset and I am running ENRGZ rom as it is with the BT drivers he has in it by default. I think that the BT issue people keep having is only happening on certain headsets and is probably because of a different driver set that nrgz is using for BT.

I attached the Stock Sprint BT DLL's cab... Make sure your BT is "ON" before installing or it will prevent BT from turning on after you reset.

Let us know if this helps or not. Thanks
Thank you for the information.

I will be trying it right now.

Did this work? I am having the same problem!!

Last edited by bnewton; 06-09-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Iguana775 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguana775 View Post
is the lockscreen for your ROM

something you created or built in to 6.5.x or a cab? I really like how it works and wanted to know where it originated.
damn, quoting myself again...

anyways, it seems this is something NRG has built in to his ROMs and the skin from DINIK doesnt really effect the behavior much. I'm messing around with other ROMs but would love to have this lock screen to use. It works awesome and will auto lock on stand by. if there was any way it could be made in to a cab, that would rock! I would rather not to have to run an additional lock app like S2U2 or PocketShield if possible.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguana775 View Post
damn, quoting myself again...

anyways, it seems this is something NRG has built in to his ROMs and the skin from DINIK doesnt really effect the behavior much. I'm messing around with other ROMs but would love to have this lock screen to use. It works awesome and will auto lock on stand by. if there was any way it could be made in to a cab, that would rock! I would rather not to have to run an additional lock app like S2U2 or PocketShield if possible.

Have you tried smartlock? It looks just like the one nrgz uses with just a few more options. It also can lock on standby.
Attached Files
File Type: cab 07_SmartLock 2.0F.CAB (253.5 KB, 45 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO

glenwill is keeping up the good workglenwill is keeping up the good workglenwill is keeping up the good work

MD = 2-Sept-2009
SOD = Yes on CHT 1.8m, generally no before that.
Lockups = Frequent on CHT 1.8m, generally no before that.

Hearing that maybe it is caused by the home tab music player, I just removed that from the tab, and will see if anything changes.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development