PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 12:18 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)
Carrier: Sprint

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 8| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergdogg23 View Post
Like sense all togther like it is in the GTX rom. So when you get a text and your back ground is white, you cna read it. Then if the clock was clear the numbers would be black.

Thanks
There are a few cabs floating around that will change your text to black EXCEPT your start menu text...to do that, you'll have to manually chance a few files, but that's an easy task.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

jpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 8| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Does anyone know where the "Resume playback after a phone call" checkbox setting is located in WMP? According to Microsoft it is under:

Menu, Options, Playback but I don't see it.

I want WMP to stop playing after a phone call but can't seem to figure it out(I also looked for something in TCPMP). Thanks.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALi View Post
Is that the cookie version or standard. I'm on the cookie version of that rom and was out today in Sunny Atlanta taking pics with the camera feature and the pics were real nice. You may have to flash back to stock and then to this rom to get it to work right.

ALi
sorry it is the standard version. i have also tried changing the hardware key to a different one and it still just focuses like its about to take a picture and then it makes a clicking noise, then it just stops and does not take the picture. the on-screen button to take a picture works fine and i guess i fine with that but there is definitely something going on with either the Rom or the camera it self.

which i really hope its not because although i still have warranty on the phone but the phone is all banged up and the shell has some scratches, the screen has had the screen protector on it at all times, so the screen looks like its new.

If it turns out to be the camera itself, does anyone know if telus will fix it for me or give me a new phone( lmao , a guy can dream lol) or do something for me?? since the phone still has a manufacture warranty!

Im gonna flash stock when i get home and that should tell me whether its a software or hardware issue.

so I take it that No body is having trouble with the auto-focus when then launch the camera on the April 9th 23554 manila 2.5 standard rom?

Thanks guys!!
Old 04-12-2010, 12:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

cktech71 is a n00b

Is anyone having problems with teathering disconnecting and not automatically reconnect when your done with a phone call. This works on the older engery roms also having issue with bluetooth not hanging up with this rom. Other than that Engery Rocks on TP2 !!!!
Old 04-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Has anyone tried using Task29 between flashes? Supposed to be even better than the flash dance (which I have never done in all my flashing) Can anyone say one way or another if it makes a difference?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=116920
Old 04-12-2010, 01:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP2, Vogue, HD2(Android 2.2.1/WP7)

Mike G. is keeping up the good workMike G. is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
So I installed the latest rom today on my phone and got MMS working like a charm. I checked to see if Youtube worked and it did. No more "video cannot be played" message. Checked my camcorder and that recorded smooth. installed my cab files and now Youtube is giving me the error message again and my camcorder's video plays back so choppy it's unbearable. I installed these cabs on my own:

S2U2
BIGnAdAd Dusk Taskbar
CodyPPC IE Toggle
FpseCE 10
Ganondolf Experiment 13
HTC Blockbuster
JUVS HTC Network Plugin
LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Control
NanoGroove
PocketUno
Pegasus Dusk Dialer V3(which doesn't show up right on this rom)
Dusk WMP FIXED skin
PocketRAR
Dusk Task Manager Skin
DopeWars
Skyfire
Slacker Radio
SouthEnd Xtract game
Sprint Keyboard fix
Sprint TV_1_7_189014_0
SXRadio2
Tnyynt SD TuneUp
Wajk's Boot Package
XDA QuickMenu
Green Dusk Swype skin
No push Internet cab
Inigma Reader

Marketplace apps:
Monopoly
Microsoft Myspace
HP iPrint Photo

I have no clue what is breaking these functions. What would break Youtube? I know that the one time I tried a wm 6.5.5 rom, those Marketplace apps would cause the phone to not load past the boot screen. Does anyone have any ideas what on that list could be causing those issues? I am going to Hard Reset tonight and try Youtube and Camcorder app after EACH cab install to try and pin point it. Hope to hear some good ideas before then. Otherwise, this is the best rom thus far. Good work Energy and thanks to all that help.
I systematically went through my cab file installs to see whats breaking Youtube and the Camcorder and have narrowed it down to Inigma Reader, Dusk theme cabs, No Push Internet and the Microsoft Marketplace apps. I'm pretty satisfied with my setup, so I probably won't experiment more until a new rom comes out. I'd hate to have to do this all again. My hunch is that it's the Marketplace app or a app from it the completely destroys Youtube and Camcorder. If someone that does a fresh flash could install marketplace first, soft reset, then test Youtube, it might save many people headaches. Thanks for the Excellent rom. Super fast and fluid. I haven't experienced anything besides the above negative.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
Has anyone tried using Task29 between flashes? Supposed to be even better than the flash dance (which I have never done in all my flashing) Can anyone say one way or another if it makes a difference?
I have been using it for my last few flashes instead of the flashdance and have had no problems. I use the one with the bootscreen so I dont have to muck with the radio. It saves a bunch of time over the flash dance. In fact one of the reasons I did not updates as often was flashdancing is a pain. With task 29 its not much slower than just flashing a new rom.

Last edited by swlaraut; 04-12-2010 at 03:02 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

wilymo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post

I have used it the last few times that I flashed, but unfortunately I can't remember if it truly made a difference or not. It is a nice, simple process too.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

2phonejones is keeping up the good work2phonejones is keeping up the good work
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23557/21898 |Apr 12| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titani

damn it! i just flashed the april 9th and theirs already a new changelog good job nrg
Old 04-12-2010, 03:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kvictor017 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23557/21898 |Apr 12| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titani

I can't seem to receive mms from others. I'm on VZW. Here's what I did:
- changed the mms server to the correct one with my phone number
- set it to use verizon wireless for connection

That didn't work so I installed JooJooBee's Arcoft cab and used the Valkyrie fix. Still no go. Any suggestions?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development