PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 09:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar 16| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Yeah C'mon.....what the fudge were ya thinking trying to skim read at 0630 for ya idiot..............MY BAD dude.
I'm sorry man. I guess I've just gotten used to the methods of operation here. All I know is that if I did that, the flaming would be epic. You're a bigger man than I, it seems. (No sarcasm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Just use the search this thread feature or the paper clip...you can even use Google.........and no need to worry about the 5mb increase cab...it has been around for a while and causes no issues...
I see what you were doing there. I went through the XML file briefly and though I've used it in the past, the new provisioning setup and the lack of uninstallability of the cab makes me swing toward a reg edit. Either way is great, but those reg edits weren't in the paperclip. Glad to have the day shift back. I need some sleep anyway.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to muzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
I tried that lol =( It was being an ahole.. It kept on telling my no data found please re try. I'm about to finish the hard reset to see how that works =] thanks for the help though, I'll try it once more.
Same thing happened to me. I finally had to run themx sprint provision cabto get itworking. I flashed twice before I tried that.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx View Post
After much testing with hard resets in the 16th roms, I found you have to enable wifi, and then data connection to get data working. I'm guessing he knows this now?
I know it's back a ways, so I just wanted to bring it to the front.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to muzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhbo View Post
Its individuals like you whose hard work and dedication make the ppcgeeks and xda worlds spin. I am absolutly amazed at the rapid evolution of the windows mobile system in the short time that i have had the privilage of being a member of this community. Make no mistake, your work and the work of individuals like yourself, is appriciated, respected and is truly inspiring. Thank you for your contributions.
+1 here
Old 03-17-2010, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Its a rEVOlution

supergadgetman is a n00b
Question Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar 16| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Does anyone know how to change the font size for the action and menu soft buttons on the homescreen of 23544? I have tried HTCtweaks, AdvanceConfig, and even a font program, but nothing gives me options for the action button font size. I went throught the registry, but I dont see anything obvious in there.
Thanks!!

Last edited by supergadgetman; 03-17-2010 at 09:57 AM.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:57 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc 6800
Carrier: sprint

bestwellknown is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to bestwellknown

good morning ppl i see the main man uploaded some new roms with fixes and everything, but did he fix this rom's battery life? i'm a mighty/mr.x fan, but i did branch out these past couple weeks and i will say this rom has the most eye candy ever, apps, wallpapers, speed, colors etc, but everyone will agree that the batt life is really bad and it seems like he's updating and fixing everything but that damn batt life, i'm out all day and i need good battery life, and this one just doesnt have enough...sorry, but regardless this is still the nicest looking rom out there
Old 03-17-2010, 10:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestwellknown View Post
good morning ppl i see the main man uploaded some new roms with fixes and everything, but did he fix this rom's battery life? i'm a mighty/mr.x fan, but i did branch out these past couple weeks and i will say this rom has the most eye candy ever, apps, wallpapers, speed, colors etc, but everyone will agree that the batt life is really bad and it seems like he's updating and fixing everything but that damn batt life, i'm out all day and i need good battery life, and this one just doesnt have enough...sorry, but regardless this is still the nicest looking rom out there
Too bad punch ROM is gone.

No it is not "fixed" same battery life that he has had for the last year or longer I've been flashing.
Have you tried any of the batt. tweaks. I can go all day and longer.

Last edited by Comstar; 03-17-2010 at 10:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestwellknown View Post
You may want to have a look at the battery tweaks HERE. Very interesting reading.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

adam1 is becoming a great contributor

sense 2.1?? did someone try it??
Old 03-17-2010, 10:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

piedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
Too bad punch ROM is gone.

No it is not "fixed" same battery life that he has had for the last year or longer I've been flashing.
Have you tried any of the batt. tweaks. I can go all day and longer.
When did Punch Rom go away? I gave you thanks anyways. If people didn't like us having fun then they could always go somewhere else. We want to have fun while helping others out or would they prefer that those asking the same questions be flamed over and over again? As Riptide would say Getting off of my soapbox now! Peace.

If I posted something thats helps don't forget to hit Thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development