View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 10:14 AM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar 16| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestwellknown View Post
good morning ppl i see the main man uploaded some new roms with fixes and everything, but did he fix this rom's battery life? i'm a mighty/mr.x fan, but i did branch out these past couple weeks and i will say this rom has the most eye candy ever, apps, wallpapers, speed, colors etc, but everyone will agree that the batt life is really bad and it seems like he's updating and fixing everything but that damn batt life, i'm out all day and i need good battery life, and this one just doesnt have enough...sorry, but regardless this is still the nicest looking rom out there
You may want to have a look at the battery tweaks HERE. Very interesting reading.