PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 05:03 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar 16| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx View Post
Awww man! I was just writing a tutorial on setting this one up. I take it this will fix the data issue? After much testing with hard resets in the 16th roms, I found you have to enable wifi, and then data connection to get data working. I'm guessing he knows this now?
That would be a very good guess, my friend.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 03-17-2010, 05:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo w/ latest Fresh Rom
Carrier: Sprint

jeffhbo is becoming a great contributor

I wonder if the Doc & eReader tabs will be cooked into the March 17th rom. Does anybody care to take an educated guess???
Old 03-17-2010, 05:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sanvara is becoming a great contributor

Going back to Feb 26th. Too many issues right now.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

Hopefully not. I was never a fan, and neither were a lot of people. There are cabs around here to re-enable them, but you can't take them away so easily when they're cooked in.It's all up to the man.

Santod, what are you doin up so late? Makin clocks? Oh the irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanvara View Post
Going back to Feb 26th. Too many issues right now.
Issues? With which version?
Old 03-17-2010, 05:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Lol...That was a good one...Thanks for the laugh.

Also, if its not to much trouble, do you think you could point me in the right direction of the Doc & eReader tab add-ons?

Thanks
Old 03-17-2010, 05:34 AM
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Hopefully not. I was never a fan, and neither were a lot of people. There are cabs around here to re-enable them, but you can't take them away so easily when they're cooked in.It's all up to the man.

Issues? With which version?
Yeah, how'd you know?
Trying to make a few requests at the moment actually.

Here is the clock I just finished for someone a little bit ago.
Still need to tweak it a little, I think.

My Aqua Master Watch

Last edited by santod; 03-17-2010 at 05:37 AM.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

I am... verr verr sneaky sir. I don't know how much more tweaking you'll have to do. That things looks beautiful. Ilmost makes me want to switch to an analog clock. Nice job as always bud. You are impressive. Don't forget about me when you find that miracle fix for double picture hdwall. ...and good luck. lol

Jeffhbo, I found the documents tab info and it seems to be HERE on page 5, post number 48. You might want to back up your data before you try it. People said it works, but I can't verify.

Looks like Boushh posted a link directing someone HERE that was looking for an e-reader indexer. I've never used if before, and after reading the word book so many times in that thread, I'd rather not now. Check it out though. Might be what your looking for. Advice: backup your book before playing with it.

Last edited by Boominsvx; 03-17-2010 at 05:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Santod, as usual very nice work. I really like the bottom bar in the screenshot. Im having a hard time finding themes for the 23xxx build. Any recommendations and/or suggestions???
Old 03-17-2010, 05:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Jeffhbo, I found the documents tab info and it seems to be HERE on page 5, post number 48. You might want to back up your data before you try it. People said it works, but I can't verify.

Still looking for eReader. I know I've seen it around here.
You are the man! thank you
Old 03-17-2010, 05:53 AM
"MODS"

Quote:
I am... verr verr sneaky sir. I don't know how much more tweaking you'll have to do. That things looks beautiful. Ilmost makes me want to switch to an analog clock. Nice job as always bud. You are impressive. Don't forget about me when you find that miracle fix for double picture hdwall. ...and good luck. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhbo View Post
Santod, as usual very nice work. I really like the bottom bar in the screenshot. Im having a hard time finding themes for the 23xxx build. Any recommendations and/or suggestions???
Thanks guys, I appreciate that!
Hope to have that miracle fix very soon.
As I just need to sit and really spend a little more time looking over a few files, as I think I have a good idea now, as to what is happening with it.

As for the bottom bar, it is actually in the March 16th NRGz rom.
The HTC button I added though, as it is part of a taskbar mod I was working on. There are some other nice .tsk themes I have found as well, once I get them all sorted and tested out, I can post them or PM them to you.

Thanks again guys for the kind words, it's appreciation of my efforts, such as that, that makes it all worth doing.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development