PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 08:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro2
Carrier: china telecom

mkmk4 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

my first post.

test chinese:

初来乍到,请多关照!
Old 03-13-2010, 08:54 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

CHANGELOG

For those who wanted to see one!
  • Build 23544 and 21895 added to the mix!
  • Calendar overlap fixed in Cookie and Maxmanila ROMs
  • Tweaked XIP/RAM Usage and lowered pagepool. You should now have more available RAM
  • Sense 2.5 is now CFC'd which should yield even more performance and a smaller footprint
  • CookieMonster updated to 1.6.1
  • Added back Leo Sense 2.5 with the Documents, Ebook and Footprints tabs
  • Updated Arkswitch in 23XXX ROMs
  • Added quite a few HTC ringtones to choose from
  • Misc tweaks I didn't keep track of...
  • Dialer rotation fixed
  • Added "Data Controller" to control your data connections

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:55 PM
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkmk4 View Post
my first post.

test chinese:

初来乍到,请多关照!
Ummm, it works??
Old 03-13-2010, 08:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
CHANGELOG

For those who wanted to see one!
  • Build 23544 and 21895 added to the mix!
  • Calendar overlap fixed in Cookie and Maxmanila ROMs
  • Tweaked XIP/RAM Usage and lowered pagepool. You should now have more available RAM
  • Sense 2.5 is now CFC'd which should yield even more performance and a smaller footprint
  • CookieMonster updated to 1.6.1
  • Added back Leo Sense 2.5 with the Documents, Ebook and Footprints tabs
  • Updated Arkswitch in 23XXX ROMs
  • Added quite a few HTC ringtones to choose from
  • Misc tweaks I didn't keep track of...
  • Dialer rotation fixed
  • Added "Data Controller" to control your data connections

You have never let me down buddy. Thanks for the contribution as always. Any info on the hdwall fix? Didn't know if you had time to play around. I was playing with HDwall settings and looking through the files, but I don't follow mode9 all to well. Still trying to figure out how it check for landscape.

Last edited by Boominsvx; 03-13-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 09:00 PM
"MODS"

Deleted for the hell of it! LOL

Last edited by santod; 03-13-2010 at 09:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 09:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2... Da Bomb!
Carrier: VZW... Can U @&^&!# Hear Me Now!

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkmk4 View Post
my first post.

test chinese:

初来乍到,请多关照!
Useless post... Punch ROM!

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 09:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I assume that was directed at "interestedparty" right? LOL

It was, and has since been edited to actually be productive. Didn't think anybody caught that.
Old 03-13-2010, 09:13 PM
"MODS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx View Post
You have never let me down buddy. Thanks for the contribution as always. Any info on the hdwall fix? Didn't know if you had time to play around. I was playing with HDwall settings and looking through the files, but I don't follow mode9 all to well. Still trying to figure out how it check for landscape.
I been playin around with it some today.
I have managed to cook my patch into a rom and have it work fully in portrait, as well as landscape.
So I am trying to now see, what is being changed and why, in most of these roms.
And if there is an easy way, to get around, patch or fix it somehow.
Because it should be working, and obviously is not.
Hope to have some kind of conclusion and/or solution, very very soon though.

Deleted my quote in my post above for everyones benefit, LOL! Thanks!

Last edited by santod; 03-13-2010 at 09:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 09:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I been playin around with it some today.
I have managed to cook my patch into a rom and have it work fully in portrait, as well as landscape.
So I am trying to now see, what is being changed and why, in most of these roms.
And if there is an easy way, to get around, patch or fix it somehow.
Because it should be working, and obviously is not.
Hope to have some kind of conclusion and/or solution, very very soon though.

Deleted my quote in my post above for everyones benefit, LOL! Thanks!
Excited to hear that. Let me know if you need any of the files from my phone for troubleshooting. I'd love to help YOU out for once... if I could. NRGZ makes such a wide array of roms for so many devices. It'd be great for everybody to get these HQ pics back while using it.
Old 03-13-2010, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Overproof is keeping up the good workOverproof is keeping up the good work

Since I haven't had any SOD issues, I think i'll stick with Mar 9th ROM until C0okie monster 1.7 is out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development