View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 09:13 PM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx View Post
You have never let me down buddy. Thanks for the contribution as always. Any info on the hdwall fix? Didn't know if you had time to play around. I was playing with HDwall settings and looking through the files, but I don't follow mode9 all to well. Still trying to figure out how it check for landscape.
I been playin around with it some today.
I have managed to cook my patch into a rom and have it work fully in portrait, as well as landscape.
So I am trying to now see, what is being changed and why, in most of these roms.
And if there is an easy way, to get around, patch or fix it somehow.
Because it should be working, and obviously is not.
Hope to have some kind of conclusion and/or solution, very very soon though.

Deleted my quote in my post above for everyones benefit, LOL! Thanks!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 03-13-2010 at 09:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.