PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 05:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknight8 View Post
all i download are MaxManilla ROM... but that clock isnt in any of the new one...
anyone has a cab with the clock?
Thanx
Did you rotate through all the different clocks in Maxmaila? It should be in there.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

spaceboy is keeping up the good workspaceboy is keeping up the good work
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

I am on verizon and using the latest Cookie Monster ROM.

My MMS settings are read only and I cannot edit or add a new one. Has anyone else experience this?
Old 03-13-2010, 06:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATT

h22lude is a n00b

Is anyone using any tweaks with this to make it any faster?? It seems pretty fast as it is and I dont know if some of them are cooked in already so it is a waste to install them again??

Like the
-NoPushInternet cab
- ssk tp2 dynamic resource proxy
-At0mAng Enhanced D3D Driver
-GfxBoost
-NeoS2007 Driverpack

or does anyone have good success with SpeedBooster.. or HDTweak.. or SKTools optimizations?

if anyone has experience or recommendations on anything theyve used with this rom that seems to help performance please let me know.. Thanks!! just know that some of those tweaks substantially helped other roms i've used.. and wasnt sure if anyone has tried them out with this rom.. Thanks for your time and help!
Old 03-13-2010, 06:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladesteen View Post
If someone can help me with the animated wallpaper, or point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it.

-Mark
I believe I figured it out this morning. most of the animated wallpapers are compressed and for some reason Energy roms can not handle this and the manila files have to be uncompressed in order to work. Its a hassel, but here is a link where I posted the same thing and the apps that you will need to uncompress the files, good luck. I will attach the smiles manila files here in a moment because that one works for me and is the only one I care about.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=614824
Attached Files
File Type: zip Smileys.zip (25.4 KB, 64 views) Click for barcode!

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 03-13-2010 at 07:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by h22lude View Post
Is anyone using any tweaks with this to make it any faster?? It seems pretty fast as it is and I dont know if some of them are cooked in already so it is a waste to install them again??

Like the
-NoPushInternet cab
-GfxBoost
-NeoS2007 Driverpack

or does anyone have good success with SpeedBooster.. or HDTweak.. or SKTools optimizations?

if anyone has experience or recommendations on anything theyve used with this rom that seems to help performance please let me know.. Thanks!! just know that some of those tweaks substantially helped other roms i've used.. and wasnt sure if anyone has tried them out with this rom.. Thanks for your time and help!
None of those are cooked in.

LAWL
Old 03-13-2010, 07:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATT

h22lude is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
None of those are cooked in.
Do you use any of them>?? not sure if they actually are helping this rom?? I tried a few and seemed toa ctually slow it down but not sure if its just me..
Old 03-13-2010, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

Like the
-NoPushInternet cab
-GfxBoost
-NeoS2007 Driverpack

if anyone has experience or recommendations on anything theyve used with this rom that seems to help performance please let me know.. Thanks!!!
I am currently trying to figure out the glitch causing the home screen not displaying the quicklinks and the documents tab showing a double image while sliding and timing out bug and I think it's one of those cabs I installed in your post. (So far I think the At0mAng Enhanced D3D Driver is causing the quicklink issue I have been having but installing and uninstalling these cabs I haven't been able to isolate the document tab issue). Anyone else running into these?

This seems almost like a no-brainer and can't believe I didn't do this first. The NRGZ28 Disable DocumentIndexer cab was causing the Document tab glitch I was referring to and the D3D driver was causing the graphic issues. Not sure why but both of these cabs worked well with both the 7th and the 9th ROM's. But I have both the 13th 21895 and the 23544 cookie mod ROM's working perfectly again by not installing those cabs! Still not sure what the changelog is on the 13th outside the stable drivers but going to keep with the newer ROM until I run into any other glitches. The 9th 23544 cookie ROM so far has been my most stable ROM to date (never had the SOD).

Last edited by ryanmv213; 03-13-2010 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Found issue causing document glitch
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Do you use any of them>?? not sure if they actually are helping this rom?? I tried a few and seemed toa ctually slow it down but not sure if its just me..
Personally, I would say the first two are good to run but then with these

Quote:
-GfxBoost
-NeoS2007 Driverpack
They are all driver packs that you're installing over each other, which are also installing over the drivers NRG has chosen. I would guess if you're having any issues that haven't been talked about before they would come from these.
Not to say those driver packs are evil or wrong or anything, but I wouldn't suggest installing all of them. I think the graphics run just fine without any other driver packs so I don't run them.
I would suggest though, Just install one of them, see how it works, uninstall it, and then install another one and see if you notice any difference out of any of them over stock NRG ROM. If you do, install the one that makes the most difference, however I bet you wont notice much difference out of any of them.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2

interestedparty97 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenwill View Post
Punch ROM is a silly game we play. When someone asks one of a handful of questions easily answered by a thread search, the first person to post Punch ROM get's thanked by the rest of us. A variation on the old Punch Buggy game.

It's the biggest wastes of posts on this thread. Although I havn't counted them, I wouldn't be surprised if I've suffered through 70 to 80 of these Punch ROM posts that add no value to the discussion--just run up folks post count and gives false reputations for those getting thanks for no valid reason. Really it's a stupid activity that should stop.

If you want to help someone, then do it. If you feel like questions that have been asked and answered are cluttering up the thread, then either answer or ignore. But to add to the chaos of the thread is disruptive.

Just my 2 cents.

Now will Anti-Punch ROM posts earn you PUNCH ROM scores?

Last edited by interestedparty97; 03-13-2010 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Advice from Seasoned Poster
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:50 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by interestedparty97 View Post
It's a way for people with small dix to feel good about themselves. It's also the biggest wastes of posts on this thread. Although I havn't counted them, I wouldn't be surprised if I've suffered through 70 to 80 of these Punch ROM posts that add no value to the discussion--just run up folks post count and gives false reputations for those getting thanks for not valid reason. Really it's a stupid activity that should stop.

If you want to help someone, then do it. If you feel like questions that have been asked and answered are cluttering up the thread, then either answer or ignore. But to add to the chaos of the thread is disruptive.

Just my 2 cents.

Now will Anti-Punch ROM posts earn you idiots PUNCH ROM scores?
Wow...anyways congrats on your first post.....although I do agree with what you are saying....I think you could have left out the dix and idiot comments...easier for people to accept a message when you do not add comments like that....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development