View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 07:02 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by h22lude View Post
Is anyone using any tweaks with this to make it any faster?? It seems pretty fast as it is and I dont know if some of them are cooked in already so it is a waste to install them again??

Like the
-NoPushInternet cab
- ssk tp2 dynamic resource proxy
-At0mAng Enhanced D3D Driver
-GfxBoost
-NeoS2007 Driverpack

or does anyone have good success with SpeedBooster.. or HDTweak.. or SKTools optimizations?

if anyone has experience or recommendations on anything theyve used with this rom that seems to help performance please let me know.. Thanks!! just know that some of those tweaks substantially helped other roms i've used.. and wasnt sure if anyone has tried them out with this rom.. Thanks for your time and help!
None of those are cooked in.

LAWL