PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

who? is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Running Feb 16 Cookie 23539. Issues I'm having

1) I'm having serious lags in pulling from Gmail in Outlook (I have my work mail syncing with Activesync). It hangs in the "receiving headers" part and it takes minutes before it even begins to list the new emails, let alone download them and finish. Is this a Cookie issue or a ROM issue? Any fix?

2) I noticed that gmail doesn't have the option in this ROM to limit the amount of mail pulled by time or by size.

3) Like in the Feb 4 ROM I'm coming from, I can't seem to install the Gmail Java app. I get a file error.

Also, does the Feb 16 ROM need the "stop document indexer" cab like in previous ROM builds with the documents tab?

Thanks.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

I wonder if anyone would like to help me.I like the battery to show by 1% not 10% at a time i am on the cookie feb 16th rom.

I did the cmylxgo's energized taskbar and i like how it shows 3G instead of EV but it does not show the percent of the battery unless you click on it.Anyone have or no of a battery cab that will work on this rom thanks in advance.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:43 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
I wonder if anyone would like to help me.I like the battery to show by 1% not 10% at a time i am on the cookie feb 16th rom.

I did the cmylxgo's energized taskbar and i like how it shows 3G instead of EV but it does not show the percent of the battery unless you click on it.Anyone have or no of a battery cab that will work on this rom thanks in advance.
Install this cab for 1% increments...
Old 02-20-2010, 03:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post

Install this cab for 1% increments...

thanks ill try it
Old 02-20-2010, 03:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: VZW

aguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by papastompy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
I don't know what wrong with the ROM... But It will not let me download it, it says unreadable files or ( winrar ) damaged. But I've downloaded other ROMS to see if it'll let me, and it did. So does anyone know a solution for my problem. I'm itching to get the latest upgrade. Thanks if you can help me
Question... wheather it's just this one person or other's having the same problem, is it possible (or proper since it's NRG'z ROM) to have a mirrior site to download from... i.e. I have a clean download in a folder with all the other stuff needed (RUU) to load the latest ROM and wanted to post a secondary DL site. I know .cabs and tweaks are one thing for people to redistribute but someone's custom ROM (IMHO) is a more sacred thing.
Just a question,looking for a alternate solution (if possible)
your intentions are great bro,sadly NRGZ request no mirrors of his roms,he tracks the numbers as to gauge whats worth cooking and whats not,like with his dusk rom,he quit making it due to downloads compared to his other roms,he couldn't justify making it anymore due to th numbers,for those having trouble,NRGZ request we help one another via email and ect.
There's nothing wrong with one member sending an NBH to another who needs it by using a private transfer method, though.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:21 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguenter322 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't know what wrong with the ROM... But It will not let me download it, it says unreadable files or ( winrar ) damaged. But I've downloaded other ROMS to see if it'll let me, and it did. So does anyone know a solution for my problem. I'm itching to get the latest upgrade. Thanks if you can help me
Question... wheather it's just this one person or other's having the same problem, is it possible (or proper since it's NRG'z ROM) to have a mirrior site to download from... i.e. I have a clean download in a folder with all the other stuff needed (RUU) to load the latest ROM and wanted to post a secondary DL site. I know .cabs and tweaks are one thing for people to redistribute but someone's custom ROM (IMHO) is a more sacred thing.
your intentions are great bro,sadly NRGZ request no mirrors of his roms,he tracks the numbers as to gauge whats worth cooking and whats not,like with his dusk rom,he quit making it due to downloads compared to his other roms,he couldn't justify making it anymore due to th numbers,for those having trouble,NRGZ request we help one another via email and ect.
There's nothing wrong with one member sending an NBH to another who needs it by using a private transfer method, though.

Anyone can for sure...but Nrgy has requested that he would like people not to do it so that he can track the D/Ls.....if it is a mirror which is what his intention seems..(secondary download site)....then there is no way for him to track who d/l's that one...I do not think it is too much for that request to be honored.....it seems only a select few are having the issue...
Old 02-20-2010, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

aguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aguenter322 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Anyone can for sure...but Nrgy has requested that he would like people not to do it so that he can track the D/Ls.....if it is a mirror which is what his intention seems..(secondary download site)....then there is no way for him to track who d/l's that one...I do not think it is too much for that request to be honored.....it seems only a select few are having the issue...
No, he said he didn't want people posting mirrors, but a one time P2P transfer isn't a mirror. I know Straitup was talking about starting a mirror, but he only mentioned it because of bobbyblack's request for help. I was just suggesting that members who need an older version for whatever reason or can't download the latest could still be helped without going against NRGZ's wishes.

Bobbyblack have you tried using IE if you use Firefox, or the other way around, to download from Hotfile? If you just can't get it to work maybe one of you having problems could message/tweet NRGZ to try and get it resolved.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:32 PM
AB_
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

AB_ is becoming a great contributor

Only problem I'm having (and it's pretty major to me, as I'm a heavy texter) is my device would freeze up right after I send a text. I try to wait it out.. nothing.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB_ View Post
Only problem I'm having (and it's pretty major to me, as I'm a heavy texter) is my device would freeze up right after I send a text. I try to wait it out.. nothing.
What version of the ROM are you on?

Does this only happen when you receive a text as you're sending? Or does it actually happen every time you've hit send?
Old 02-20-2010, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 HD
Carrier: Verizon

JukEboX is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to JukEboX Send a message via MSN to JukEboX Send a message via Yahoo to JukEboX Send a message via Skype™ to JukEboX

Is the new Facebook 1.0.1.4 installed on this ROM? I hate having a new ROM and then finding out a new version of a program installed on the ROM has come out. That means when I install it I have 2 of that program. Like now. If its not on this ROM then I will have 2 Facebook icons. Lame

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development