View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 04:21 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguenter322 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by papastompy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
I don't know what wrong with the ROM... But It will not let me download it, it says unreadable files or ( winrar ) damaged. But I've downloaded other ROMS to see if it'll let me, and it did. So does anyone know a solution for my problem. I'm itching to get the latest upgrade. Thanks if you can help me
Question... wheather it's just this one person or other's having the same problem, is it possible (or proper since it's NRG'z ROM) to have a mirrior site to download from... i.e. I have a clean download in a folder with all the other stuff needed (RUU) to load the latest ROM and wanted to post a secondary DL site. I know .cabs and tweaks are one thing for people to redistribute but someone's custom ROM (IMHO) is a more sacred thing.
Just a question,looking for a alternate solution (if possible)
your intentions are great bro,sadly NRGZ request no mirrors of his roms,he tracks the numbers as to gauge whats worth cooking and whats not,like with his dusk rom,he quit making it due to downloads compared to his other roms,he couldn't justify making it anymore due to th numbers,for those having trouble,NRGZ request we help one another via email and ect.
There's nothing wrong with one member sending an NBH to another who needs it by using a private transfer method, though.

Anyone can for sure...but Nrgy has requested that he would like people not to do it so that he can track the D/Ls.....if it is a mirror which is what his intention seems..(secondary download site)....then there is no way for him to track who d/l's that one...I do not think it is too much for that request to be honored.....it seems only a select few are having the issue...