PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 03:35 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Jan 25| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

New post from NRGz.
CDMA Rhodium roms soon!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
for one how can you tell NRGz what bugs are in the rom and should be fixed and two how do you find updates on whats in the new rom?
Changelog and link to alternate site for more info on first page of thread!
You can report bugs here, or PM him if you feel he really needs to know and doesn't.
Often, he knows about the bugs already, by the time we see them.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 02-01-2010 at 03:37 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)
Carrier: Sprint

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Santod is it alrite if i ask you a few questions over private messages about roms and stuff
Old 02-01-2010, 03:45 AM
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
Santod is it alrite if i ask you a few questions over private messages about roms and stuff
That would probably be better then filling this thread with it.
Go right ahead bud!

Just an FYI. The new rom has Sense 2.5.20113030

Last edited by santod; 02-01-2010 at 03:51 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

tek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by emd2009 View Post
The only downside is that landscape is not incorporated in this new version of Sense.
that is incorrect... what's missing is the rotation animation on the music and picture tabs from portrait to landscape, and the document tab and footprints tabs are not there.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:30 AM
"MODS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek818 View Post
that is incorrect... what's missing is the rotation animation on the music and picture tabs from portrait to landscape, and the document tab and footprints tabs are not there.
Correct! Back to the old 2.5 manila base!
Old 02-01-2010, 06:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

papastompy is a n00b

I had a quick question that I'm trying not to get flamed for so sorry if it's rather newbieish.... I was running NRG'z latest ROM with sense 2.5 (one of the beta test I believe) I downloaded on 1/26/10 and found that Sprint picture mail does not work. I seen some edits for making this work but for the life of me right now can't find them (maybe I need more caffine). MY question is this, in the upcomming ROM, will this be fixed? can someone plese point me to the edit settings I need to make this work? If this is included in the next ROM release then I'll be more than happy to wait for it to come out. Other than that hiccup, I'm really loving this ROM and showing it off to my friends who now want their phone to look as good too.

Thank you for all the hard work you put into these builds/ROMs.

Edit: I think I just found my reg edit answer... thank you though

Last edited by papastompy; 02-01-2010 at 06:34 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by papastompy View Post
I had a quick question that I'm trying not to get flamed for so sorry if it's rather newbieish.... I was running NRG'z latest ROM with sense 2.5 (one of the beta test I believe) I downloaded on 1/26/10 and found that Sprint picture mail does not work. I seen some edits for making this work but for the life of me right now can't find them (maybe I need more caffine). MY question is this, in the upcomming ROM, will this be fixed? can someone plese point me to the edit settings I need to make this work? If this is included in the next ROM release then I'll be more than happy to wait for it to come out. Other than that hiccup, I'm really loving this ROM and showing it off to my friends who now want their phone to look as good too.

Thank you for all the hard work you put into these builds/ROMs.

Edit: I think I just found my reg edit answer... thank you though
There doesnt seem to be much info floating around about the new build NRG is working on yet. As far as I can tell only a few people even know about a new build for the Topaz. If the build is indeed intended for the Diamond2 and being ported to the Touch Pro2 MMS may just work properly. I believe its not working currently because the Rom is being ported from an Android based device. If im wrong feel free to correct me people.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Correct! Back to the old 2.5 manila base!
Im more than happy to get rid of the documents and footprints tabs since I never use em anyway. I dont even know what footprints is for or what it does! As long as the build goes easier on the memory Ill take it!

Also, how in the world do you have 2500 posted in under 2 years? Youre a monster! Im very impressed lol.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep

According to his Twitter, MMS works in the new 2.5.20113030 build, and he will be making a CDMA ROM for the Touch Pro2 "soon"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 Sprint
Carrier: Vodafone Australia

selphie is a n00b

One question guys,
I'm living in Perth, Australia. City is set to Perth under clock page. Regional settings all set to Australia.
Everytime the phone activesyncs with my PC, the time on my phone jump ahead by an hour. The time on my PC is correct though. It is as if the phone is updating its clock from somewhere online but receives a wrong time. It's getting tedious rolling the clock back by an hour everytime after I finish an Activesync session. Any idea how to fix this?

Additional info: Western Australia actually voted down from using daylight savings late last year. Thus HAD daylight savings still been in effect, the time would have been theoretically correct. I have a feeling this might be the reason...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development