View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 07:50 AM
Mazzakre
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Jan 25| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by papastompy View Post
I had a quick question that I'm trying not to get flamed for so sorry if it's rather newbieish.... I was running NRG'z latest ROM with sense 2.5 (one of the beta test I believe) I downloaded on 1/26/10 and found that Sprint picture mail does not work. I seen some edits for making this work but for the life of me right now can't find them (maybe I need more caffine). MY question is this, in the upcomming ROM, will this be fixed? can someone plese point me to the edit settings I need to make this work? If this is included in the next ROM release then I'll be more than happy to wait for it to come out. Other than that hiccup, I'm really loving this ROM and showing it off to my friends who now want their phone to look as good too.

Thank you for all the hard work you put into these builds/ROMs.

Edit: I think I just found my reg edit answer... thank you though
There doesnt seem to be much info floating around about the new build NRG is working on yet. As far as I can tell only a few people even know about a new build for the Topaz. If the build is indeed intended for the Diamond2 and being ported to the Touch Pro2 MMS may just work properly. I believe its not working currently because the Rom is being ported from an Android based device. If im wrong feel free to correct me people.
This post has been thanked 1 times.