PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 06:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21884 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post

There you go.
Looks awesome. Thanks. He has good taste, not over done. I think his "standard" ROM looks so much nicer than Dusk.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21884 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf View Post
but i dont see the send mms button under outlook where is that?
What he means by outlook messages is go to your outlook mail folder, swipe from left to right to get to your sms and go to menu>>new>>picture message/video message
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebb View Post
I was having issues but fixed it. As others have said, it may be device specific- for instance, while I was driving around waiting for the TP2 to pair with my car (and failing), it tried to pair with a Garmin Nuvi in the car of some guy driving next to me (LOL)

Anyway, what I did to get it working was to use Advanced Config (which NRG is so nice to cook into the ROM), go into the bluetooth settings category, and change the settings:
-turn OBEX: on
-bitpool: normal
-maximum bitpool to: 50
-minimum bitpool to: 0
-sample rate to: 48000 Hz
-audio gateway service: enabled
soft reset
I don't know which of these, or combination, made it work, but its working perfectly now. Hope it works for you.
I had been running 28014 Unthemed and no XMAS and it was running fine.
I have not had to enter a password for my headset since my Diamond.
I switched to the 28014 XMAS Theme (supposedly the only change)
And it started to prompt me for the password when I paired it.
It worked but something definitely changed.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: metropcs

tosh1 is a n00b

Does anyone know how to get rid of the MMS folder entirely on this ROM? I deleted the Arcsoft folder and thought that would help, but when I install a different version of arcsoft it looks the same.

There must be another folder that I am missing in his ROM that I need to delete to make sure MMS is complete gone before I install a new version of Arcsoft that I like.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Theutus is just getting started

Anyone else having a problem with the keyboard? My ":" and "/" keys are flipped around. The one marked "/" produces ":" and ":" produces "/".

I searched back a handfull of pages and didn't see anyone mentioning this.... Hope there is some way to fix it...
Old 12-16-2009, 08:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theutus View Post
Anyone else having a problem with the keyboard? My ":" and "/" keys are flipped around. The one marked "/" produces ":" and ":" produces "/".

I searched back a handfull of pages and didn't see anyone mentioning this.... Hope there is some way to fix it...
Search for the sprint Keyboard fix.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

badwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
What he means by outlook messages is go to your outlook mail folder, swipe from left to right to get to your sms and go to menu>>new>>picture message/video message
thanks but why cant you then just hit the messages tab?
Old 12-16-2009, 08:36 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
i flash very regularly. what i don't enjoy is resetting my personal favorites and reassigning their ringtones, etc.

is there a way i could use mortscript and create a command file to do these steps for me?

i've never used mortscript but it is mentioned often in this thread. is there something better?

thanks alot,
marvin
I flash regularly too and I use SPB Backup. works great and I have NEVER had to reset my ringtones EVER. This is speaking through 5 ppc 6800's 6 Touch Pros, an Imagio and a TP2.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf View Post
thanks but why cant you then just hit the messages tab?
Because when you have HTC messaging still installed the "all messages" tab sends you to HTC messaging and not to outlook messaging. And as I said before the HTC messaging doesnt allow you to view mms.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh1 View Post
Does anyone know how to get rid of the MMS folder entirely on this ROM? I deleted the Arcsoft folder and thought that would help, but when I install a different version of arcsoft it looks the same.

There must be another folder that I am missing in his ROM that I need to delete to make sure MMS is complete gone before I install a new version of Arcsoft that I like.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.
Did you try uninstall Sprint Picture Mail cab? Ill attatch it here. I dont know what folder youre referring to when you said you deleted it but Im sure you have to uninstall the whole thing.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Remove PictureMail & Arcsoft.cab (2.0 KB, 52 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development